Trunks, Boxerbriefs... ride up?

ocolus8109

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I ususally wear CK or C-IN2 briefs or thongs, but the other day CK underwear was on sale at the mall, so I picked up a couple pairs of boxer briefs and trunks along with briefs.

I know boxer briefs are really popular but how do yall keep them from riding up when in normal clothes or what not. Theyre really not attractive after a day of wearing them. I don't know if its because my legs are really muscular or because I'm just not used to them, how do you guys stand them riding up your legs?

I think the trunks look really good when you put them on, but by the end of the day they ride up much worse than the boxer briefs.

chsvpop

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have the same problem. Sure wish I knew the solution. I like the look and feel of them when you put them on but as the day wears on I have to constantly pull them down.

suineg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't like them either for that reason. I agree they look awesome when you first put em on, but I can not keep them down on my thigh. They ended up bunching around my balls and in my butt crack. First time I tried them, I ended up in the restroom stall mid morning pulling em off and free balling the rest of the day. Waste of money for guys with large thighs.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Try purchasing a brand that is a cotton/lycra (96/4%) blend or 100% microfiber. These will not ride up during the day and will continue to look like you just put them on when you take them off in the evening.

I wear Jockey Pouch boxer briefs. They come in the blend. They hav eothers that come in microfiber (my bear wears those). The pics in my profile are both taken at the end of the workday. Notice how well the briefs still fit.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/174599/cat/500/ppuser/830

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/98773/cat/500/ppuser/830

ocolus8109

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Try purchasing a brand that is a cotton/lycra (96/4%) blend or 100% microfiber. These will not ride up during the day and will continue to look like you just put them on when you take them off in the evening.

I wear Jockey Pouch boxer briefs. They come in the blend. They hav eothers that come in microfiber (my bear wears those). The pics in my profile are both taken at the end of the workday. Notice how well the briefs still fit.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/174599/cat/500/ppuser/830

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/98773/cat/500/ppuser/830

The ones I bought are 95% cotton 5% lycra. Those do look like they hold up well, I just think the shorter trunks are so much hotter and they are the ones I have the most trouble :frown1:.

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've got big thighs and I don't have that problem with boxer-briefs. Maybe its down to the way you walk? I would never go back to briefs - too constraining and they dig into my crotch. Traditional woven cotton boxers are often too tight in the leg and dig into my thighs (if I can get them on at all). CK boxer-briefs work best for me - the waistband doesn't keep folding over when I sit or bend down.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I probably have some of the biggest thighs around at near 27" around so I get the loosest pants available (Levis 569 and some of the pants that the kids wear) and that seems to help some but it can still be a problem. Sometimes shorter boxers seem to work better with tighter pants but it does leave one hell of a buldge

jeffs

Sexy Member
Media
The same thing happens to me regardless of what they're made out of. I have microfiber boxer briefs and they ride up worse than the cotton ones. I was starting to think i was the only one who had this problem because ppl always say how great they are. They also don't give any "support" even though ppl always list that as a "pro", I'm not "big" and my junk gets crushed constantly because they push everything down between my legs. Even worse than boxers.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I probably have some of the biggest thighs around at near 27" around so I get the loosest pants available (Levis 569 and some of the pants that the kids wear) and that seems to help some but it can still be a problem. Sometimes shorter boxers seem to work better with tighter pants but it does leave one hell of a buldge

I hear you. My thighs are currently at 25". In addition, my waist is 33", but my hips measure at 42". So pants fit can be an issue.

The same thing happens to me regardless of what they're made out of. I have microfiber boxer briefs and they ride up worse than the cotton ones. I was starting to think i was the only one who had this problem because ppl always say how great they are. They also don't give any "support" even though ppl always list that as a "pro", I'm not "big" and my junk gets crushed constantly because they push everything down between my legs. Even worse than boxers.

As I stated, I have had the greatest success with the cotton/lycra blend from Jockey. The pouch gives awesome support and easy access. I understand that Hanes now makes a boxer brief where the leg band is the same elastic as the waist. I am not holding my breath as nothing has fit me as well as the Jockeys.

Info: Pouch Shop by Collection for Men at Jockey.com

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have two pairs of CK's cotton gripper trunks, and while they're very soft and comfortable, I've noticed the legs often tend to ride up and bunch around my balls. It's a shame, because they look and feel great, as long as I'm not wearing very much.

I got them because I always liked the room boxers provided, but I hated how the legs rode up and bunched, and I didn't want boxer-briefs, because I thought the legs would be too long, and I'd never get used to those. They also look pretty sexy. When I wear them, though, I usually have to pull the legs down a bit whenever I use the restroom.

I've sort of replaced them with pouch briefs from various brands (CK, N2N, C-IN2). They don't ride up, but give plenty of room in the pouch for my stuff.

PECTACULAR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i put up with a bit of ride up for the comfort when theyare not bunched up. more i sit and stand the more bunched up they become but, i just pull them down once during the day at some time and they are fine. long leg boxer briefs are just totally ugl and uncomfortable from the first minute you (I) put them on. got to be briefs or trunks.