trusting question

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by wowBig, Jun 6, 2008.

1. wowBig

wowBig New Member

ok since my girlfriends 18 and I'm 19
    she says she has never did anything sexual at all...and we both lost our virginitys together.

well ...she did used to drink and stuff back 'in the day' and doing nothing sexual for 18 years (we had sex when we both were 18) I'm kinda...curious...if shes lying or not...or maybe just kind of hiding something from me since I'm a really sensitive guy about my sexual encounters and such.

and she says I'm her first love.

sometimes I think it's too good to be true...but..I do think shes telling the truth...I don't know why someone would lie about that stuff....I just have my reasons.

if you need more detail just ask.

but should I really trust this girl?

2. chiefone4u

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Unless you have reason (good reason) to think otherwise... You should trust what she says... A relationship will not survive without trust.

Just because she used to drink, doesn't mean she ever did anything with anyone. For the most part that "but I was drunk" line is bull shit... 99% of the time a person knows exactly what they are doing even when drunk... It has even been proven that when the drug rohypnol the victim is still concious and is able to see, hear, & feel whats going on, after the drug wears off the mind tends to store it as a nightmare instead of an actual memory.

3. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

She's 18... how much trouble could she have reasonably gotten into...

It sounds to me like you have jealousy issues...

You need to nip that shit right in the bud, bud.
    I mean it... they way you are talking is a huge danger sign of a guy with insecurity problems.

If you love her.... BELIEVE her.

It doesn't even matter if she is telling the truth ( so long as she isn't carrying a disease) WHo cares? If she wants to be with you... that is all that matters..

You need to CHOOSE to believe in the person you are in love with.

Any other path leads to madness, resentment and breakup.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

You need to give us details. You seem to think there is a reason to believe she lied. Yet you have given us no reason to come up with that scenario. Lot's of people drink, some everyday, that doesn't mean this girl is a slut if she used to drink a lot when she was younger.

PS - I hate when people ask for advice but only give us half the story. :12:

5. wowBig

wowBig New Member

Why is it you come in and post something you don't like about my thread? if you don't like it don't read it.

and well..I've always had a hard time trusting people. I've been lied to and cheated on.

shes a really quite girl.

6. SandraSmithCarver

SandraSmithCarver New Member

Albums:

Has she ever givin you a reason not to trust her? If not, you should trust her, your both young, so you probaby are her first love.

7. dc9

dc9
    Gold Member

Albums:
    It's a matter of Trust. If you love her, go for it.

8. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

Is this basic insecurity and/or paranoia? Certainly could be just like it could be your internal radar seeing red flags for whatever reason. It’s not like there are not many guys & chicks that will do say or do anything to snag a mate so it’s not unreasonable to think like you are. This is likely one of the toughest issues (not just with her, with any potential mate) you will ever deal with and real answers here are gonna be hard to come by as only time will tell.

9. FrankPipeliner

why should you care if she has been with anyone before you or will be with others after you? live for now!

10. wowBig

wowBig New Member

Well I mean...its not that I would care if she wasn't...its just I would like to know that kind of stuff since I don't have a feeling of being betrayed or lied to.

My virginity was a really big thing to me. so taking hers was a really big thing for me too. I just don't want anything hidden from me.

its kinda hard to explain what the hell I'm trying to say.

Draft saved Draft deleted