Trustworthy Politicians

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are there any people in politics that you could honestly say you trust?

For any Brits out there, did you see 'Have I got news for you' at the weekend? Boris Johnson (Conservative MP), presented the show. It was very funny...but when you are laughing AT them and not with, it's not a good sign! The man is a complete buffoon!

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wholeheartedly trust that most of them will take any advantage of any opportunity to get in power, remain in power, feather their nests, and say anything no matter how deceitful, broker illicit deals, if their situation requires it.

It's an implicit contract they have with us, since in my country almost all are lawyers.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tough question....I offer a qualified response and say that I trust the following politicians to do more good than harm::rolleyes:
Ted Kennedy
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Barbara Boxer
Tony Blair
Elliot Spitzer
Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are there any people in politics that I can honestly say I trust? Is this a joke? :rolleyes: You're kidding, right? (LOL) No, honestly, I long ago gave up on all of them. I think they're all either idiots or crooks at best, and downright evil at worst. Oh, I'm sure there's an exception somewhere, at least I hope there is, but I'll be damned if I know who it is.

Oxymoron indeed, Pecker!

B-man