Truth 100% Straight Guys

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Relentless Original, Sep 13, 2008.

1. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    Hi everyone, I know that there has been threads on convert a straight guy, your not straight your Bi etc, i am not bothered about that and this post is nothing to do with that truthfully.

A Question i want to ask without any flaming, nasty posts and Hi-jacking is -

What do/don't you like about guys looking at your crown jewels, does it bother you ?.

What bothers you if anything in conversing with gay guys, in-particular at LPSG ?

Reason i am asking is, sometimes chatting with 100% straight guys , lots of banter going each way sexual/non-sexual . Do we all overstep the mark sometimes ?
    Do you get offended ?

2. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, Tardis -
    It used to bother me, but at this point I really don't care. It doesn't bother me a bit. Just last night after working out and stripping down to take a shower, there was this guy that just sat there and stared openly at my boys. He looked and went on his way and I got to take my shower. I mean, its there (cock and balls) and it is a locker room so nothing to be worried about. If anyone wants to look, let them look. I just hope when they do they aren't disappointed and think "that poor guy".
    Nothing bothers me in conversing with gay guys. In fact, they often bring up very good perspectives that I would not have thought of. So, its all good.

3. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

It depends on what they look like :biggrin1: and whether or not we are in a public place, like the gym locker room.

4. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Offended, no. But people do cross that mark. It's just awkward, because I don't want to lead anyone on, but I don't want to flat out just dismiss and reject them.

That being said, gay/bi guys in general (here at least) are pretty easy to talk to. It may just seem that way because there are more of them on the chat or leave comments, etc. And I just sometimes find it weird to talk to "straight" guys about sex so much. But that may just be me.

Oh, and don't call me bro, I hate that. :tongue:

5. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Well, here's a few things I've observed here.

1. Guys who regularly come to LPSG are more interested in sex in general than most people are.

2. There's a significant number of straight-identified dudes here who are more interested in cocks than most straight guys are.

3. The combination of 1 and 2 mean it's easy to run into guys here who are working through their sexuality ... the intensity of it, and the mix of things they respond to ... like getting turned on by other guys' cocks without having to buy a one-way ticket to Gayville, USA.

Are they bi? I dunno, that's for each of us to figure out for ourselves. However, I'll cop to a strong sexual drive and interest and being bi ... I really enjoy sexual contact and interaction with both genders.

6. nashboy

nashboy Active Member

Albums:
    100% straight? i still dont believe it.

7. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

looking is fine..AS LONG AS THEY DONT TOUCH!

8. nashboy

nashboy Active Member

Albums:
    haha...thats hot :redface:

9. D_season 5

D_season 5 Account Disabled

str8 guys at my gym..talk about my cock in the locker room often..every few days...
    and i hope they are only talking about it while I'm in the locker room...its a tease thing..they like to see if they can embarrass me or something...and i don't care one way or the other...i never bring up the topic...
    the gay guys...don't even make a comment..and i think go out of their way not to look..
    and i have in the past had a few guys wondering what it looks like erect...i answer that its like most guys erections..only bigger, longer, thicker and wider..

Attached Files:

10. dongalong

Gold Member

I don't have any pics here yet but I know that I don't enjoy the presence of "willy watchers" in the gym showers - gay or str8. I do like female admiration though, probably because of the ideas that go through my head at those moments, those sexual ideas don't occur in front of men.

The only thing that bothers me about a small number gays are their narrow minds and beliefs that all men think like them in reality! (wishful thinking)
    Most gays are a pleasure to speak with, they know that talking about gay sex to a straight guy isn't the most interesting subject for him, I suspect that most gays will also get bored if I talk about pussy and tits to them. There are so many other subjects that remain sexual but interest both sexualities so there is no need to avoid sex altogether.

Over-stepping the mark is not respecting his sexuality and treating a str8 guy as you would another gay guy. That will get most of us in defensive mode.

11. B_henry miller

B_henry miller New Member

With straight guys there usually seems to be more humor about the body or something. When women are around you want to posture and act tough. When guys are around, or at least when they are friends and know each other, you can sort of laugh about the body and not take it so seriously.

I don't know. Here's the truth that no one wants to accept: there are no definitive answers on sexuality. They're just aren't. Everyone is unique and different. I think the real issue of importance is bigotry, and this exists on both sides: straights can be bigots and gays too.

12. ginger_qboy

ginger_qboy Member

Albums:
    This topic fascinates me!

Being gay means that I enjoy men MORE than just sexually. I love hanging out with str8 guys, drinking beer, making jokes or getting into stupid shit that guys do such as pranks etc...

my problem is that i am unable to talk with str8 guys. I am so worried that they will quickly realise i am gay and view me as less of a guy then them. Amusingly enough, I am 6'3" and in great shape... a big "man". haha. I believe that str8 guys worry that we may be into them if we converse with them too frequently or approach them for conversation. why is that? i'd never hit on a sr8 guy, unless he gave me some CLEAR hints first.

13. B_henry miller

Straight guys have so much paranoia about this topic. It's really difficult.

14. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    In what respect Henry ?

15. ginger_qboy

ginger_qboy Member

Albums:
    Why so much paranoia?

Personally I'm affraid to get knocked out for making a move! So why would I?

16. mucotevoli

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ill talk to whoever as long as they arent annoying and respect anyones sexuality who respects mine. as far as who looks, i dont care either. but since some people feel thats not 100% i changed my profile some time ago to 99% to accommodate

17. Luge

Luge Member

I am mostly straight so I am not sure my opinion is really on point, but here goes:
    I find a quick glance flattering. I don't even mind someone looking longer than a quick look unless I find them gross or revolting. For example, I hate being followed around by a troll who has been in the locker room for hours. There was one time, I was in the sauna and this troll (70+) came in and immediately started playing with himself looking me in the eyes. I left and went into the steam room. He followed within 10 seconds, same routine. I finally went to shower and he stood right next to me. At this point I gave him a dirty look and went into a private shower. I then left and he was still trolling.

18. buddy629

buddy629 Member

Albums:
    I personally don't like gay guys trolling for sex in the lockerroom when I'm the target either. So, straight guys....your not alone. Unwarrented sexual advances, in the lockerroom, happen to gay men too. And it's just as offensive. Just remember, its not necessisarily a 'gay' thing, as it is more of a creepy thing. So try not to think all gay men do this.

I do like to look though, just as any of us do, that's fun and interesting....just like looking at each other on LPSG. Doesn't mean I'm gonna make an advance though, and it doesn't mean you'll know i've checked you out either. It's benign.

Also, I LOVE hanging out with my straight guy friends. There is a commrodarie there that is so much fun, just being guys, hanging out, getting into trouble, all that. It's a blast. I've found that interaction with both straight guys and with some of my gay male friends.

I think as a gay man matures, there is a potential for them to grow, and understand how to respect the straght-gay male relationship. To respect boundaries, ect... However, not every gay man, nor straight man, has the potential for this relationship. However, I would like to think that we all are capable of this thru mutual understanding and respect. Forget everything you know, and accept each other for their own unique qualities.

Hope this helps add some depth to the conversation.

#18 buddy629, Sep 14, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2008
  19. D_qeg4gd

D_qeg4gd New Member

Guys looking never bothers me, and as long as it stays at looking.

I hate being literally hounded by gay/bi men because although I have thought about it, I would never have sex with a guy. No offence fellas lol :)

20. B_henry miller

Straight men seem to be a bit paranoid about being perceived as gay. I thought that was common knowledge. Women aren't as paranoid about it.

Draft saved Draft deleted