truth about steroids.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A LOT of men have used these, wisely and unwisely. They have been around for fifty years. Where are the studies? Where are the bodies?

It's all political. Just like with probably 30,000 deaths per year clearly attributed to tobacco use and none to marijuana, it's marijuana that is controlled. It's politicians working the wedge issues with the help of a lapdog media. IT's about getting elected and gaining political advantage, gaining market share, not rational government.

Danny, thanks for posting this.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
A LOT of men have used these, wisely and unwisely. They have been around for fifty years. Where are the studies? Where are the bodies?

It's all political. Just like with probably 30,000 deaths per year clearly attributed to tobacco use and none to marijuana, it's marijuana that is controlled. It's politicians working the wedge issues with the help of a lapdog media. IT's about getting elected and gaining political advantage, gaining market share, not rational government.

Danny, thanks for posting this.

yep.. you are absolutely right.
fatty foods, alcohol, cigarette's, harmful prescription drugs..
all perfectly legal..
up until about 2 years ago, you could go into any GNC here in America, and purchase what was called 'pro hormones' that were precursors to to testosterone, once taking into your body, it would be turned into test, the gov decided to make them illegal, even though not ONE recorded death was pointed to them, same with one of the strongest fat burners known to man.. euphedra, (sp?) it was abused by some, and blamed for a dozen deaths.. over the course of say... 20 years of popular use..
but ciggeretts kill millions of people every year. OLD LINK

it makes no sense to me.

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yep.. you are absolutely right.
fatty foods, alcohol, cigarette's, harmful prescription drugs..
all perfectly legal..
up until about 2 years ago, you could go into any GNC here in America, and purchase what was called 'pro hormones' that were precursors to to testosterone, once taking into your body, it would be turned into test, the gov decided to make them illegal, even though not ONE recorded death was pointed to them, same with one of the strongest fat burners known to man.. euphedra, (sp?) it was abused by some, and blamed for a dozen deaths.. over the course of say... 20 years of popular use..
but ciggeretts kill millions of people every year. OLD LINK

it makes no sense to me.

DC,

It must be agreement day. I am not a user, but I have done 2 cylcles (really one and a half) and tried prohormones twice.

I really think that a combination of HGH and steriods is problably the closest thing we have to the fountain of youth.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish I understood it more. My friend is a big bodybuilder...really recognized in the gay film industry. He tells me he also takes counter agents to prevent side effects. I am a diabetic so I never can do it. Massive spikes in the blood can also turn one into a diabetic. I think really it can't be safe...but to each his own.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In a healthy person, using steroids to bulk up is probably less safe than not using them. But the relative risks have never been proven to be great, especially compared to eating to much, driving, drinking, playing contact sports, having cosmetic surgery, swimming, boating..... Yet all of these things are legal.

It's political, not rational.

Men who have low testosterone NEED to be supplemented to maintian health. But that's (sort of) a different issue.

Dave

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In a healthy person, using steroids to bulk up is probably less safe than not using them. But the relative risks have never been proven to be great, especially compared to eating to much, driving, drinking, playing contact sports, having cosmetic surgery, swimming, boating..... Yet all of these things are legal.

It's political, not rational.

Men who have low testosterone NEED to be supplemented to maintian health. But that's (sort of) a different issue.

Dave

So is most every other law ever made...