Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to flash truck drivers, but it ain't worth it. Maybe one in 20 will flash his lights back at you now. Guess everybody's got a guilty conscience now LOL.
Head is head, but I think that most of them are afraid to admit that getting head from a dude is not gay and just might be fun.
I have dozens of homemade videos of the truck drivers I have sucked off in rest areas, parking areas and woods in OH, KY, TN, AL, NC, MS and FL over the years and they are hot indeed. Even had a cop hold the camera once in MS. Also videoed a cop going down on a truck driver in TN.
90 per cent of the truck drivers were married, the majority of them have kids, and 99 per cent of them are straight.
But hey... I suck good dick, don't ask for anything in return, and relate to them on their level.

Had to smile at all you straight boys in this thread who ignore the male flashers, but pop a hard one at the bitches.
No big deal... like what you want. If you saw my videos, you might change your mind. Don't care if you don't.
But one thing's for sure... I ain't gonna give you crabs.... I ain't gonna be your groupie. I don't want your fucking money. I don't give two rat fucks where you live and how many kids you got. I ain't gonna want to marry you... and I sure as fuck ain't gonna get pregnant.

Give me better reasons than that. I'll suck you better than a woman ever will if you grab my head and drop your nut in my mouth, you can be on your merry little way and I don't care if I ever see you again.
But you got a hell of a good nut out of it.
Send me some videos :)

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never done anything in a truck with a trucker but I do know that a lot of truckers who are on the road for long stretches will occasionally go to bookstores. One bookstore that I used to go to had a large secluded parking lot in the back with a backdoor entrance for men that don't want to be seen going in and a lot of truckers would be parked back there. I was also always aware of truckers looking over into my car so I when I knew they were watching I would grab my junk and give it a nice squeeze for them and sometimes they would honk their horns. If I had loose shorts I would pull my dick completely out and let them get an eye full.

james hilburn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I live in Texas and travel to the south through I-10 or 59 south . I've always wonder if such things happen on those truck stops rest areas !! I've had a fantasy for a while now about running into a tall handsom well hung truck driver and having amazing sex in his truck or what not!!! I've had several truckers just stare at me but iam too afraid to maybe getting the wrong signal . What do you guys think is it to risky or should I go for it
there was a rest stop in Mississippi on 49 that had some good action in the woods

Mickey1234

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been flashed a few times by both men and women,the last time was last summer and she had amazing tits.Her husband was driving with a huge grin on his face.Never had sex on the road,exxtremely dangerous plus I'm married so I don't have any interest.
To what?

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm not a trucker and haven't engaged in any of this kind of activity. However, I recently was on a road trip and was driving through Connecticut around 10 PM until midnight. I stopped at a rest area to take a leak and on the way in traffic came to a complete stop, as little traffic as there was because cops were going through checking the cabs of all the trucks that were parked there. CT seems like they allow some weird behavior with truckers as I noticed that they seemed to be parked everywhere along the highway which I haven't noticed in any other state, and this rest area was completely full.

The cops that had traffic stopped were dealing with a specific truck. I didn't see enough to know what was going on but there was someone in the truck and the police were talking to them trying to get them to come out while other cops were looking in the woods on either side of the road looking for something, no idea what.

As I got through that bottleneck I pulled into the area for cars and immediately saw a guy, probably in his 60s next to the open door of someones car and wearing no pants. He was right in my headlights and didn't seem to care, the cops lights were still visible in my rear view mirror.

I found out that the rest areas in CT actually close at 10 PM, I'm not sure why, but it meant that the only place to piss was a port-o-potty, so I used that, bought a drink from a vending machine and left, but not before noticing a lot of guys kind of walking around the area. There was enough activity that it because very obvious what was going on.

I decided to check out the other rest areas in CT on that trip to see if it was similar, and it was. Every rest area I stopped at had some kind of activity going on. I didn't join in, but if I wanted to then that was certainly an easy place to get it done. I crossed into Massachusetts and that activity stopped completely. For some reason CT has a lot of anonymous hook ups between guys at rest stops.

I also was in NY once and had to pull into a text stop area to change my shirt, weird story that isn't worth telling. But I noticed while I was changing my shirt that there were several guys standing far from the road, dressed as though they had just left their office job. It wasn't as blatant as what I saw in CT, but still pretty obvious what they were doing there.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
once, about 25 years ago, I was driving across to Phoenix from San Diego... Long around midnight I had to take a dump right near the Border. So I pulled
off at a "rest stop" and went into the men's room and did my business in a stall.

Written on the inside of the stall door in pencil was this: " Love to Suck and be sucked. Knock on white cabover in east lot"
And UNDER that was penciled in a date and time.

It took me a few seconds to realize that it was that day's date- and the time was about 40 minutes before I got there...

As I finished up and was washing my hands, I wondered how likely it was that someone who wanted to suck a dick would happen to pick the same stall that I had, and since no one else was in the restroom, I quickly glanced inside the other 3 stalls... and the saw the same message written inside the door of each.

I went back out to my car, which I realized was parked on the West side of the rest stop building... and as I drove over to the eastbound onramp I saw a big white cabover parked on the east side of the building.

I actually stopped my car and thought about knocking on the cab... for a full minute- before deciding that might be pretty skeevy and driving on.

masqlnbtm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm not a trucker and haven't engaged in any of this kind of activity. However, I recently was on a road trip and was driving through Connecticut around 10 PM until midnight. I stopped at a rest area to take a leak and on the way in traffic came to a complete stop, as little traffic as there was because cops were going through checking the cabs of all the trucks that were parked there. CT seems like they allow some weird behavior with truckers as I noticed that they seemed to be parked everywhere along the highway which I haven't noticed in any other state, and this rest area was completely full.

The cops that had traffic stopped were dealing with a specific truck. I didn't see enough to know what was going on but there was someone in the truck and the police were talking to them trying to get them to come out while other cops were looking in the woods on either side of the road looking for something, no idea what.

As I got through that bottleneck I pulled into the area for cars and immediately saw a guy, probably in his 60s next to the open door of someones car and wearing no pants. He was right in my headlights and didn't seem to care, the cops lights were still visible in my rear view mirror.

I found out that the rest areas in CT actually close at 10 PM, I'm not sure why, but it meant that the only place to piss was a port-o-potty, so I used that, bought a drink from a vending machine and left, but not before noticing a lot of guys kind of walking around the area. There was enough activity that it because very obvious what was going on.

I decided to check out the other rest areas in CT on that trip to see if it was similar, and it was. Every rest area I stopped at had some kind of activity going on. I didn't join in, but if I wanted to then that was certainly an easy place to get it done. I crossed into Massachusetts and that activity stopped completely. For some reason CT has a lot of anonymous hook ups between guys at rest stops.

I also was in NY once and had to pull into a text stop area to change my shirt, weird story that isn't worth telling. But I noticed while I was changing my shirt that there were several guys standing far from the road, dressed as though they had just left their office job. It wasn't as blatant as what I saw in CT, but still pretty obvious what they were doing there.
Nice. Where's that's text stop in NY?

masqlnbtm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I used to flash truck drivers, but it ain't worth it. Maybe one in 20 will flash his lights back at you now. Guess everybody's got a guilty conscience now LOL.
Head is head, but I think that most of them are afraid to admit that getting head from a dude is not gay and just might be fun.
I have dozens of homemade videos of the truck drivers I have sucked off in rest areas, parking areas and woods in OH, KY, TN, AL, NC, MS and FL over the years and they are hot indeed. Even had a cop hold the camera once in MS. Also videoed a cop going down on a truck driver in TN.
90 per cent of the truck drivers were married, the majority of them have kids, and 99 per cent of them are straight.
But hey... I suck good dick, don't ask for anything in return, and relate to them on their level.

Had to smile at all you straight boys in this thread who ignore the male flashers, but pop a hard one at the bitches.
No big deal... like what you want. If you saw my videos, you might change your mind. Don't care if you don't.
But one thing's for sure... I ain't gonna give you crabs.... I ain't gonna be your groupie. I don't want your fucking money. I don't give two rat fucks where you live and how many kids you got. I ain't gonna want to marry you... and I sure as fuck ain't gonna get pregnant.

Give me better reasons than that. I'll suck you better than a woman ever will if you grab my head and drop your nut in my mouth, you can be on your merry little way and I don't care if I ever see you again.
But you got a hell of a good nut out of it.
I want to see your videos!!

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Nice. Where's that's text stop in NY?

I'm not sure exactly. It was on route 97 northbound. North of the junction with 84 and well south of Albany, much closer to 84. Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to town names or exits at that point.

Reactions: masqlnbtm

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
a cpl of rest stops near me have been where my best fren use to sit and he'd jo me. at some point i'd go pee and in a stall remove my shorts and put on pantyhose. put my shorts under my arm and had on a long tee and head back. only a few times was anyone close enough to notice and stare. once a trucker did follow me back and once in my fren began feeling me and he saw the guy coming , telling me he was walking up and he did. my fren just told him he was jo his fren and he could watch and did. i met a driver once from dfw who was into cds and liked me dressed and liked seeing what made dicks hard suck as feeling me finger me use dildo on me and he'd watch it make me hard and make me suck him to show that made me hard too.

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
also use to wear garter belt and hose as my fren drove and with my legs spread he'd jo me with inside light on and any trucks passing could see if they looked. there were a few or more who'd ride along beside and watch for maybe 10 mi. then pull away.

Attachments

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
I work right off the interstate at a sex toy shop and I can tell you most truck drivers I see are hideous.
Personally....I feel I'm at my all time least sexy after a 8 hour drive.....

Get out the car....creaky joints and cramped up muscles

Grimy sticky and case of swamp ads

Wired and tired....with a belly full of coffee and gas station good

I can only imagine a trucker lives that life 5 days a week...would tend to lead to some serious un sexyness

Reactions: bigboy9239

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i agree most look like they just crawled up out of the grease pit in clothes they stole 3 farms down the road. very pick here and while i may flash some is one thing to get in the sleeper with then is another and not likely for me. the one i did meet was nice, not butt ugly and clean.

skm32us

Expert Member
Media
Rock Hill (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i have been a driver for over 35 years , i can tell you first hand that most of what others have written here is bullshit. real drivers usually don't have time for all the bullshit of rest area's whores and being on the hunt for sex.

what really goes on in the sleeper is sleep, and if we are not too awfully worn out by the end of a day is jacking off.
occasionally if we are laid over , which means we are sitting waiting for the next destination to come to fruition, we are in a truck stop some where. we usually are washing clothes, washing the truck, catching up on conversations from home and talking to people we love and miss.
when all of that is done still we are in the truck sitting around lonesome and wishing we were on our way somewhere else, contrary to the belief that there's a cum-fest taking place in every other truck in the parking lot. of course there are prostitutes and gay men that come in usually in the evenings, you can get laid one way or another of your choosing, but 95 percent of us don't because we know that the sex workers themselves either don't know or care if they have an std or disease or not.

I have had my sexual encounters while on the road, i would pick up the occasional hitchhiker from time to time . people trying to get from one end of the country to another hitchhiking . I have had some great experiences and met wonderful people in the process. some i paid to help me drive , or unload the trailer at destinations, and that's because they were genuine good people.

TrynBi

Legendary Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe most truckers don’t pull a bunch of sex, or have time for it. But my story is true and happened.

I met a trucker on Craigslist, when it still had personal ads. He was at a truck stop nearby and I told him it was always a fantasy of mine to suck a trucker in his cabin. He invited me and gave me directions to find his rig. I was nervous as hell walking the parking lot front of other semis. I didn’t know who was in them, were they watching me. I kept thinking they know why I’m here. It was also a turn on too to be moments away of realizing a fantasy walking in front of these trucks and being naked sucking a strangers cock.
Once in his rig, he went into the cabin and already had his clothes off except for a t shirt. He had a cock ring on his nicely thick average sized uncut Hispanic dick! The perfect amount of hairy for me. He looked about what I imagined a trucker looking like in my fantasy. He was a nice guy and though the cab was not the cleanest, it fit my fantasy as a dirty place to be doing dirty things in!

I undressed to full naked and got between his legs to suck his thick cock! He was the perfect size and thickness for my mouth. He lasted a long time allowing me to enjoy this fantasy cum true. I even had him take pictures of me with my phone while I ducked him as I wanted to capture this memory. I didn’t normally do that, but again this was a huge fantasy of mine. I kept them for years until finally getting a gf and deleting them before I got caught having them.
He just a nice nut in my mouth and then I jerked off on his shirt, which he took off during our session. It had become quite warm in his cab and we began to sweat, which only increased my pleasure!

He rolled through town a few more times with me cleaning his balls before we lost touch. Enjoy them truckers boys! They deserve every bit of us cocksuckers!