Truth or ...?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Phenix, May 12, 2005.

1. Phenix

Phenix Member

Albums:
    Hi guys! This is kind of a multi-pronged (no pun intended) topic, but if you'll bear with me, I'll get right to the point. First of all, as a 45 year old gay guy who woke up sexually very early (masturbating around age 5!; anyone else start that young?) and has been using his tool for enjoyment on a regular basis since then, I'm curious to know how many of you heterosexual guys have had a same sex experience and how you feel about it. Regret? Good memory? Don't think about it ever? Anger?

My confession: when I was roughly 11 or 12, I fooled around with two of my neighborhood buddies, one more than once, the other, well, we played "doctor" numerous times, but I only blew him once.

The first guy and I did a lot of touching during sleep overs but that was it. Nonetheless, I had an agenda and made sure we played with each other any time there was a sleep over. Ultimately, I convinced this kid to go down on me if I went down on him. In terms of development, I was way ahead of these two. I had pubic hair and my dick was getting long and fat. They on the other hand were hairless and still little boy penises and were kind of fascinated by my size relative to theirs. I'd also crossed that magic threshold of boy to manhood and was able to ejaculate. Neither of these guys could cause I sucked them both to orgasm and both were bone dry. To this day, I don't think either of them knew what hit 'em when they came.

Anyway, one night during a sleep over, the one kid and I started touching and I convinced him to go down on me and he sucked me off. As I was getting close, I thought, "Boy are you gonna get a surprise!", at which point I blasted off in his mouth. Well this kid just freaked! He had no idea what had happened and bolted out of his sleeping bag, ran for the kitchen and started spitting into the sink and rinsing his mouth out. Eventually he came back and we went to sleep and that may have been the last time we fooled around.

In any case, the three of us never talked about it and when I went off to boarding school a year or so later, I never really saw them again. Today, both are married with kids. Basic hetero dudes I assume. I went the other way. As enjoyable as those earliest memories of sex with someone other than myself are, I've never lost a trace of guilt for having deliberately manipulated both of them into being sexual with me and I've always wondered how they've felt about it all these years. I can't imagine what it would be like to face them again so many years later and it may happen since I"m considering moving back to the town where I grew up. I've only told one other person this story, so you guys are the recipients of my guilty conscience. I realize there's no point in crying over spilled milk, but I'm kind of sorry that I let my rampant libido get the better of me, although hell, I was only a kid thinking with his dick!

I sometimes regret that I became sexually active so young cause I might have caused some people some pain. Anyone care to comment? Share their own story? From a straight perspective? From a gay or bi perspective?

Incidentally, from that point on, the sex I had was consensual, although I have one really big regret that involved my hurricane-like libido and my father. Not sure I'm ready to tell that story yet, but suffice to say, he died 4 years ago and I was never able to make it right with him. I think he went to his grave thinking our "encounter" was his fault, when in fact, it was mine. The real kicker is I sometimes fantasize about what happened and always end up beatin' off cause I still find it hot 30+ years later. May God and my father forgive me. Any comments?

Interestingly I've had years of therapy for other issues, but I've always kept what I just shared to myself. Thanks for reading a very long post. I'm interested in whatever anyone has to say. Peace,

Phenix

2. jonb

Gold Member

I've masturbated with other guys before. I don't remember a time when I didn't masturbate, but with other guys, it was mostly in junior high and part of the time I was in high school.

Do I regret it? No. Actually, I enjoyed it.

As for your father, I've never done anything like that, but I'm sure I'd regret it if I did. I find the whole idea of sex with the parents disgusting, and I'm not the type to deny that they do have sex, but still . . .

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

You mean to say that our parents actually had sex?

Ewwwwwww!!!

4. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

I know for a fact that mine only had sex twice, once to conceive my brother and once for me.

5. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Nope. I refuse to believe it. I'm sure that I am a product of parthenogenesis and my navel is just a clever way of disguising that.

6. jonb

Gold Member

Nope. I refuse to believe it. I'm sure that I am a product of parthenogenesis and my navel is just a clever way of disguising that.
    [post=310587]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    Reading ICR literature again?

7. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Aren't you using the word literature rather loosely? Yeah ... and Nicole Richie is an actress!

8. steve319

Gold Member

Next you'll be insinuating that Jessica Simpson isn't a musician, either.

9. c.dub

c.dub New Member

Albums:
    Or that Goerge W didn't earn the Presidency? :eek:

10. Supportive Female

Supportive Female New Member

Childhood experimentation, at any age, is extremely common! Estimates concerning physical contact range from 30% to 60%; it's difficult to get accurate numbers, because our sexually repressed society frowns on the activity. I remember reading a surprising figure many years ago (maybe it was Kinsey, can't remember the source) that concluded that over half of all males engage in some kind of same-sex contact at an early age.

A lot of it has to do with opportunity: sleep-overs, camping, etc. "Pulling parties" in school showers are not unheard of; if there is enough privacy in the physical environment, and two or more "curious" kids, it can happen. Less experimentation among females, as you probably would guess, since the genitalia is more internal/less accessible.

There are cultures (usually tribal, not nuclear-family structured) that are much more open to sex taking place among anyone old enough to want to participate, including relatives. You are looking through the lens of Western culture!

Incidently, there seems to be a consensus among researchers that this experimental contact does not re-direct a child to homosexuality. Lots of guys go on to straight lives as adults.

11. dolf250

dolf250 New Member

First off, Mr. dB, I need to know why you are so certain that your parents had sex twice to have you and your brother? I was always told that a large bird flies children around each night dropping them off randomly at homes.

Anyhow, as to the question of having a same sex encounter; if a straight guy does have one it is his choice. If he’s ticked or feels regret he could really only be ticked at himself. People make their own choices and if you didn’t drug them, beat them, or tie them up then they entered into it of their own free will. ( I make this statement knowing that you were close to the same age- I won’t get started on pedophilia and “choice,” ‘cause I’ll go off.) They may not be thrilled to see you, but I don’t think they would have any right to blame you. You may just remind them of an experience that they would just as soon forget. I guess as long as you don’t go around town telling everybody their secrets they would be accepting of your move back.

12. tightfit

tightfit New Member

With all the heterosexist pressure on youngsters I'm glad to report that experimental contact with the opposite sex does not re-direct a child to heterosexuality. :) Lots of guys go on to gay lives as adults.

13. steve319

Gold Member

That sounds exactly right to me. The problem would be entirely on their end of things, and while it sounds like you don't want to make anyone else unhappy or uncomfortable, you can't be held responsible in any real sense for the choices or reactions of others.

dolf, you are just filled with honest, down-to-Earth, sensible advice. We're all lucky to have your voice of wisdom here at LPSG!

14. jonb

Gold Member

With relatives? Name 'em.

15. Supportive Female

16. Str8Man

Str8Man New Member

Well I guess most of us have found our way here for some type of free therapy. Mustering up the courage to put your issues in writing is the first step. This is my first post and it has taken me a while to jump in and have my say. I thought telling everyone I too enjoy wacking as well as other sexual issues would be the most difficult thing, but being a virgin BB poster, this is proving to be painful. I need a posting for dummies class or a little lube to make this go smoother.

I have to say that you guys are great and I enjoy all your comments and stories. I look forward to getting to know you better.

Back to the topic, yes I do have gilt and did have some major hang ups from early childhood experimentation. After reading post from many of you, I see it is more normal than i ever knew. It made my teen years difficult, but after that, I understood I was just kids goofing around.

17. jonb

Gold Member

Seems to be mostly associated with aristocrats. Also, once he gets away from the ancient Mediterranean, Scheibel's out of his element.

Stories of simpler societies believing incest to be a source of magical powers seem to be mostly from the same people who believe in ancient matriarchies with plenty of heterosexual intercourse and not much of the obvious results of said intercourse. Or to be more accurate, yeah, magic all right. In a LOT of oral traditions, it produces monsters or simply sick or crazy children.

18. Spirando47

Spirando47 New Member

Oops! New at this, sorry. Try # two:

In answer to your first question in regard to age of first masurbation, I have clear memories of being a regular by age 5.

19. dolf250

dolf250 New Member

Steve 319, you are very kind. I have often been accused of being filled with something, but very rarely has it been “down-to-Earth, sensible advice.” ;) Thanks.

20. Supportive Female

Seems to be mostly associated with aristocrats. Also, once he gets away from the ancient Mediterranean, Scheibel's out of his element.

Stories of simpler societies believing incest to be a source of magical powers seem to be mostly from the same people who believe in ancient matriarchies with plenty of heterosexual intercourse and not much of the obvious results of said intercourse. Or to be more accurate, yeah, magic all right. In a LOT of oral traditions, it produces monsters or simply sick or crazy children.
    [post=311103]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I will start a separate thread in the near future (as soon as schedule permits) entitled:

"Childhood Sexual Experimentation"

It will call attention to the behaviors of children that leave many teens (and then adults) feeling pangs of confusion or guilt, because they have not been exposed to information about the range of behaviors. It will include, but not focus on, other cultures. I have more far-ranging sources of tribal activities than the one listed above; they will demonstrate that our main-stream media, in a sexually repressed society, does a disservice to the individuals like "Phenix," who started this thread.

Draft saved Draft deleted