Truth

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Nov 11, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

aj2181: Hi everyone,

I need to apologize to the people who have gotten to know me over the months that I've been a member. I havn't been honest about myself. I'm not tall or hung. I've lied since I came here about my self physically, and about everyother way.

The only things about me that I have posted that are truthful is my politics and my initials.

I'm sorry to those I have decieved and want everyone to know that I regret my actions.

2. Imported

Gold Member

ish789: hey its alright .... you know theres other people lieing here like the ppl who say they have 15+, Hell I barely believe 13 inches. But anyways, other people post here and even say they are ineligible.

3. Imported

Gold Member

rainfletcher: Yes, lots of people lie. Kudos to you for having the balls to come forward with the truth. Honesty is such a rarity, man.

Can't speak for the rest of the community, but as for Rain - Apology accepted.

Just curious, why did you decide to come forward?

4. Imported

Gold Member

aj2181: i came forward because i met some of the nicest, coolest and most kind people on this board and they befriended me and i owe them the truth. they had the curage to be truthful to me from day one. i was to ashamed to be myself because i thought no one would like the real me...i wanted to fit in. thats about it.

5. Imported

Gold Member

ish789: Well size doesnt make you fit in here it may be a large penis support group but you can still talk to people and share experiences. BTW, a large one is how you see it in your mind, according to some people being 6 inches is big. So, just letting you know a lot of people probably dont care about size, the point is that you at least came forth in the end and sad something. Btw sorry for my english today its ummm not being nice i havent been able to compile a sentence in 4 hours.

6. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: and you do fit in, AJ, no matter what your height.

Good for you for making everything clear. That takes a lot of guts.

7. Imported

Gold Member

Ineligible: Well done, aj, you can be proud of yourself for having come clean. I'm sure the real aj is a more interesting person to know than the fake one - real people always are.

[quote author=ish789 link=board=meetgreet;num=1068592220;start=0#1 date=11/11/03 at 15:19:33]anyways, other people post here and even say they are ineligible.[/quote]
    Indeed. :)

8. Imported

Gold Member

aj2181: Thanx everyone. I cant find the words to express how much I apreciate this.

I don't deserve it but I apreciate it.

9. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Thanks for being truly open with us, aj.

If everybody 'fessed up on the board we'd be so busy posting our mea culpas that we'd hardly have time left for discussing the board's main topics.

Pecker

I have 2 rare photographs I might put on e-Bay. One is of Houdini locking his keys in his car, the other is of Norman Rockwell beating a child.

10. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: It's nice to welcome the real aj!!

[Can we talk about the politics, tho? :D]

Allie
    :-*

11. Imported

Gold Member

norseman: WHAT, you're not 5'3 ? I am like so disappointed !! (not...)

Hey dude, I can't quote the spec's on any of the folks here. I don't even pay attention. It's all about what you say and how you say it, not the size of your dick. That being said, I'm glad you fessed up. I'm not sure if confession is good for the soul, but I do know that lying can get damn confusing.

Norse.

12. Imported

Gold Member

mindseye: Man, aj, that takes guts.

I've been in your shoes before -- a long time ago on another board, I didn't want to use my real name, so I used the name of a character from a short story I wrote for an English class.

Over time, people on the board got to know me by that name, and I found that while I was online, I'd adopt the characteristics of my namesake (whom I'd written to be much cooler than I thought I was at the time). Pretty soon, I *was* this other guy and not much at all like myself.

I never really found a way to 'open up' about who I really was -- I was afraid of upsetting people I'd come to like, and so instead, I slinked away from the board and just let the account expire.

You found the guts I didn't have -- and trust me -- that's worth a *lot* more than inches.

13. Imported

Gold Member

aj2181: I changed my stats....I am 5'3"

14. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: :-*

Tender

15. Imported

Gold Member

SmallMan: 5's as good as ten, it's the driver of the sport's car that make's the time trial difference.
    ;D

16. Imported

Gold Member

47boreas: I appreciate you greatly.

When growing older we understand that the health is the most important thing. The sensuous pleasures or the big penis size are nice things but not vital.

Boreas

17. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: Hey, no worries. I'm of the unhung and it's fine to be here. No need to lie about it. Everyone's welcome here.

18. Imported

Gold Member

CardiffDillon: Hey aj,

You're a much bigger man now than you were before.

cheers

Dillon

19. Imported

Gold Member

tracksuitboy: CardiffDillon and Norseman (among others!) have jumped in before me and basically said all that's needed to be said (and said it rather well!) - but I will elaborate a bit!.

I pondered for ages about joining this group because - like many others here - I am not hung.  Not hung in a support group for those who are! My gosh, I was sure someone would come around and shoot me!  But they didn't.  The LPSG is so much more than a support group for men with big dick's, it's also a place for people who like big dicks and for those who couldn't give a shit either way.  I think the most interesting topics have nothing to do with willy size anyway.

You could have stayed behind your Internet Persona - hell, we wouldn't know any different - but you didn't.  To stand up (metphorically) and say what you did takes a huge amount of guts.  You probably thought that everyone on the board was going to boo-boo you and point fingers at you.  But we didn't.  Why? Because you're a cool dude.  I've read an enormous number of your postings and they are from a real person; there is one particular person who posts here who clearly is not real, his personality changes all the time - he's a twat. You are not.

What you did was brave and I (and many others) applaud you!

20. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: As others have expressed, it takes a big man--in more important ways than penis size or height--to make a confession like this. Thanks for setting a good example and contributing to the spirit of truth on the board.

Draft saved Draft deleted