Try getting a fucking cat to do this.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Family dog kept watch over missing two year old overnight.

From the web site of WISTV:

"A missing 2-year-old boy in Elgin was found Saturday morning after Kershaw County deputies say the family dog kept him warm and safe all night. Sheriff Jim Matthews said 22-month-old Tyler Jacobson was reunited with his family after he was found across the street behind a neighbor's home when someone reported hearing crying in the area."

The boy was not wearing a ball gag or fur-lined handcuffs when he was found. Only the dog was present. There were no priests anywhere nearby.

Last edited by a moderator:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This isn't the first time I've read a story like this.

There was a 3 year old in Arizona who was saved from the freezing cold by a German Shepherd and a 2 year old who was lost in the Virginia woods who was also saved from freezing by two puppies.

Dogs are awesome.

(your link has a no-no photo)

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My Manx cat use to keep my feet warm on cold winter nights in northern British Columbia. She was loyal too, and traveled all over western Canada in the back window of a 68 VW, never complaining. She hated dogs though and terrorized them as often as she could.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My grandfather's dog used to look after me when I was a baby. He would guard the pram and growl at anyone who tried to come near me.

The dog kept people away too :p

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dogs would like you.

Your dogs must be very special! Most ignore, attack or run away from me. I've always had a soft-spot in my heart for a 'man's best friend' type of dog. I imagine long winter evenings by the fire with my faithful companion at my side. Sadly though, none have lived up to this vision so far. Perhaps one day I'll find my Scooby Doo, and I can be his Shaggy.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When I was younger I was attacked by a German Shepherd and have tons of scars to prove it. My cat came to my rescue and attacked the dog, who wasn't really expecting it since he was pre-occupied tossing my childs frame around by my leg.

They had some weird ass stand off for like 5 minutes before the dog moved closer to me again and my cat attacked him again.

That dog was put down because 1.) he attacked me and would have killed me if my cat hadn't stopped him 2.) he had nearly mauled my cat to death before she slashed his eyes and made him run off.

My cat didn't die that day but her life ended a lot sooner because of it.

And I'm not saying it's cool to kill or mistreat dogs in any way, I have 3 of them myself; I also have 3 cats.

And in case you're wondering I was never the type of child to mess with animals, I have always had respect for all living creatures.

I wasn't antagonizing the dog and I did nothing to merit and attack, just in the wrong place at the wrong time I guess.

I just wanted to toss my hat in since I have actually had my life saved by a cat. If it weren't for sweetpea (her name) and her sacrificial heroics, I would have been dead for about 14 years by now.

Not all animals are created equal, but they all deserve love.

Last edited:

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Family dog kept watch over missing two year old overnight.

From the web site of WISTV:

"A missing 2-year-old boy in Elgin was found Saturday morning after Kershaw County deputies say the family dog kept him warm and safe all night. Sheriff Jim Matthews said 22-month-old Tyler Jacobson was reunited with his family after he was found across the street behind a neighbor's home when someone reported hearing crying in the area."

.....Only the dog was present.....

Seems suspicious that the boy & the dog were missing at the same time & then were found together. There must've been a problem at home and they ran away. Yep, mighty suspicious.

I had a cat that was very protectiive, a friend raised his hand like he was about to hit me and my cat sprang at him, raked his face and arms nicely.

whitestar16

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have two dogs, but aren't really bothered by cats unless they're evil. A good friend of mine has a Manx and it's an awesome cat.

Along the lines of loyal dogs though, here's a local story about a dog that stood guard by its missing owner until the family came. Sad that the man died, but good that the dog was able to give the family closure.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have two dogs, but aren't really bothered by cats unless they're evil. A good friend of mine has a Manx and it's an awesome cat.

Along the lines of loyal dogs though, here's a local story about a dog that stood guard by its missing owner until the family came. Sad that the man died, but good that the dog was able to give the family closure.

Aw, that sounds like this dog.

Dang, reading that made me cry.

Last edited: