try our trick

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by contortionist, Oct 2, 2004.

1. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    During that period of the month when my partner prefers not to have sex, she obliges with a b/j or h/j. Yesterday, as she was masturbating me, I placed my thumb on the tip of my penis, covering half of the hole. (please don't ask why, Ijust did). When I came the force shot my ejaculate onto the opposite wall of the bedroom in a huge arc, instead of the appropriately placed bath towel. So, if you want spectacular ejaculates guys, try this yourself. You'll be amazed at what a difference it makes.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Oh my, tripod, if I did that I'd blow a hole through my thumb. :huh:

3. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off Pecker!

4. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

You see, this is one of the reasons they have those warnings on pressure washers not to touch the stream when using it! :lol: :blink:

5. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Yeah, I have heard of that trick before. I haven't used it, but I have done something similar to get a good cumshot. As I hold the base of my dick before I shoot, it's like I'm flexing my PC muscles at the same time and holding the contraction as tight as I can. Get a good grip and then it shoots pretty far.

Also helps to do this if you've been edging a while -- you know, getting close to shooting and then slowing back down to rest and then starting up again a few times over and over.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice