try our trick

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by contortionist, Oct 2, 2004.

1. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    During that period of the month when my partner prefers not to have sex, she obliges with a b/j or h/j. Yesterday, as she was masturbating me, I placed my thumb on the tip of my penis, covering half of the hole. (please don't ask why, Ijust did). When I came the force shot my ejaculate onto the opposite wall of the bedroom in a huge arc, instead of the appropriately placed bath towel. So, if you want spectacular ejaculates guys, try this yourself. You'll be amazed at what a difference it makes.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Oh my, tripod, if I did that I'd blow a hole through my thumb. :huh:

3. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off Pecker!

4. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

You see, this is one of the reasons they have those warnings on pressure washers not to touch the stream when using it! :lol: :blink:

5. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Yeah, I have heard of that trick before. I haven't used it, but I have done something similar to get a good cumshot. As I hold the base of my dick before I shoot, it's like I'm flexing my PC muscles at the same time and holding the contraction as tight as I can. Get a good grip and then it shoots pretty far.

Also helps to do this if you've been edging a while -- you know, getting close to shooting and then slowing back down to rest and then starting up again a few times over and over.

Draft saved Draft deleted