try this while masturbating guys

redballs23109

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Theres nothing like the feel of hot cum on your face. Youll have to be laying next to a wall or something but lay on your back and right before your about to cum kick your legs over your head like your going to try and roll backwards almost resting on your neck. Then open your mouth and close your eyes. I love it.

johnson1000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
good advice, done it plenty of times and it really does, it can be an "in the heat of the moment kind of thing but yh it is a great feeling"

jlr080281

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've done this before, and I don't even know why, haha. After I was done I was like "why the fuck did I just do that?"

And yeah, I've gotten myself in the face a bunch of times without having to put my legs up a wall. I usually burst out laughing when that happens :p

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Theres nothing like the feel of hot cum on your face. Youll have to be laying next to a wall or something but lay on your back and right before your about to cum kick your legs over your head like your going to try and roll backwards almost resting on your neck. Then open your mouth and close your eyes. I love it.

I used to do something like this when I was a kid. Once, when I was about 10, I was watching TV on the floor in the family room and decided to do this, as I frequently did at that age (more than this, I rolled back and threw my legs over my head and put the tip of my cock in my mouth). I heard a giggle, looked between my legs, and realized my 8-year old female cousin was sitting on the couch. She started running around in circles saying, "I'm gonna te-ell, I'm gonna te-ell."

The rest of my allowance that year went to her.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Never tried rolling-up, but get shot in the face quite often after edging for an hour or more. I normally try to keep my spurts under better control; clean up becomes a hassle, and never sure how many shots may spewed upon my wife sleeping next to me.