Try to bang my neighbor?

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
I guess you could say i got a milf next door. I am not that into older women (im 18) but for some reason a few years ago, the only wet dream i had involved her. She must be ~40. Since that dream it has always been a fantasy to get with her. She kind of gets around ive noticed so that might make things easier. Basically, shes been married twice, has 3 kids, and always is dating different dude (pretty sure she is single now). I am not looking for a relationship of any sort but I think just a casual sex encounter would be amazing. My family is moving soon so i figured if im gonna try to go for it, might as well do it soon. I talk casually to her sometimes, usually she always says hi to me and stuff. I have noticed she checks me out sometimes when im workin outside, on the car, etc.

How do i go about setting something like this up. Id feel awkward as all hell initiating this and for some reason i can't even think about what to say or whatever. Also, i don't want to offend her and get slapped or something like that.

Do you think itd be worth trying or should i steer clear?

PacknThick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Dude go knock on her door and ask for something, MILK, sugar, maybe a scissors. She'll def invite you in. If you work out, do it after you lift a lil,maybe wear sweats an a wifebeater and try to get those sweats to tent, dont be ashamed of her seeing u with a woody, after all thats what you want. Take a chance, you'lll regret it later on.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stop hesitating dude, a woman like that knows what she wants. She most likely doesn't care to be wined and dined especially by an 18 year old. Go over there and give her what she needs.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Sweat pants always make me want to grab things... so you might as well use that tactic... as for some milk.. to make your protien shake or something...

biguy_ondl

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you don't go for it, it will something you regret for a long time dude. I remember not going for a piece of ass in college, she was freakin hot! We had some classes together and she was always callin me for my notes.

One day she called and asked me if I had a doobie to spare. I said yeah... I'll be right down. She was there alone in her sweats lookin ripe for the pickin'. What did I do? Like a dumbass I gave her the doob and told her enjoy. It was one of the worst mistakes I made in college, that call was not a doobie call, it was a bootie call. Go for it dude, if she shoots you down, at least you tried. If you don't you'll always wonder....

wifeofalargeman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
GO! I regret not jumping all over my mailman when I was 18 (he was in his thirties), I was too scared too make a move and I didn't know till this past spring (20 years later) that he still remembered me answering the door in a towel and liked it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just Do It!

The only things I have ever truly regretted are the things I didn't do.

Nothing is sadder than looking back on your life and saying,
"I wonder what would have happend if..." or "I wonder if that hot MILF really liked me too..."

This is why I can proudly say. Yeah I did a 3some once and not have to put it on my things to do list.

njqt466

PS - Shy is cute, blue balls aren't, just do it!

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Go over and tell her "I'm hung like a horse, would you like to be the mare"?

Just kidding!

I never had the confidence to try anything like you are talking about, but oh, how I wanted to. I have many regrets now that I getting older. I can't go back though. I had a discussion like this with a friend who is a cop.
He said "yeah, when you don't take opportunities you often regret it later".

I am sure I will take these regrets to the grave with me. Don't make that same mistake!

B_3milimeters

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The worst thing that can happen is she can say no. I know, its difficult to walk out the door & face her. You are going to be all flustered. Take a shot or 2 (no more than that) and go over there and tell her the deal.