Trying a Dildo

sohojohn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
How do you bottoms do it? I tried an 8x6 with Wet Platimum, I was relaxed and worked and worked at it. Finally it popped in an wow... ouch...! what surprised me is once the ass opens there is really no problem sitting all the way down but then you go to withdraw it and ouch again as the head has to pass back out of the anus. I just can't imagine how this ever gets better and enjoyable. Does your "ring" have to become really loose?

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sohojohn said:
How do you bottoms do it? I tried an 8x6 with Wet Platimum, I was relaxed and worked and worked at it. Finally it popped in an wow... ouch...! what surprised me is once the ass opens there is really no problem sitting all the way down but then you go to withdraw it and ouch again as the head has to pass back out of the anus. I just can't imagine how this ever gets better and enjoyable. Does your "ring" have to become really loose?
Hey Sohojohn....LOL...you just can go around sitting on big dildos and expect it to be pleasurable. Have you ever bottomed before? Playing with dildos and ridding the real thing are completely different.
Sounds like the head of the one you have is larger than the shaft. A lot depend on the shape and size of the toy you are playing with. What type of dildo do you have? What's it called. Every dildo has a name.
:tongue:

sohojohn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I do not know the name it was maybe $22 at the ABS an yes the head is bigger than the shaft, I put standard condom on it for cleanlyness and it could be completely rolled down and was pretty hard to get over the head.

SaintJaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
only used a dildo once and it wasn't very good..!

There's just nothing that can beat the real thing..! They're softer and warm..!

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Soho, reduce the size dude. I mean start small, well lubed, and as part of a fantasy while you stroke yourself. Take your time with it. This can be a treat for yourself from the normal routine. Regrads

sohojohn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Good advice, I think I wasn't thinking "sexually" just trying to see if the parts fit, this coupled with a dildo with a pretty big mushroom head did not do the trick.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Like CUBE said, start small. Then work your way up. Fingers, then small butt plugs, then big "John Holmes" sized ones. I've taken 2/3 of a double headed dildo with lot's of practice. And when I came, I almost passed out! Go back to small and take your time!

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Plus you must take your time and enjoy the feeling of slow expansion. You will find your cock feels much bigger as the interior penis is rubbed running along the inside next to your anus. The fantasy and sensations is what...in the moment..you will desire the need for something larger...you will actually find yourself feeling very masculine and virile when doing this which is a surprise to most. Enjoy and let us know how it goes buddy.

zixxer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I find once you get it past the ring you will be fine. I've had a think 8" one and with enuf lub it was great. Pulled it out and it went in a lot easier the second time. I came a quart!

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It's all true... You have only to past the ring and all goes well. At that point, every time you will need a bigger one than before. ;)

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree...playing with dildos can be a very erotic experience. If your not using your mind, then whats the point. I have been a long time dildo player...if you go slow and take your time you, let your mind wonder. You will learn how to successfully sit and ride a huge dildo. Just like me....:tongue:

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Dildoes are a must for me! Because i am loyal whit my partners, when i have a girlfriend i don't make love whit guys and i felt the need to take it inside me. :redface: :redface: :redface: I started whit small ones, and now i use an 8" dildo... i love it!:biggrin1: :redface:

Bi_Guy_Notts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hmmm I haven't used my dildo in a while, the last time I did my gf used it on me which was new. Didnt fit all the way in though sadly, but then its very hard to get it in as it is rather long at 11" no problems fitting it all into my mouth though :smile: but I may just try it out again after having read this topic.