Trying condoms...

nixarb

Just Browsing
Media
So long story short I was trying on condoms over a couple days. (still have my v-card) and I had a couple "issues"

The condoms I had:
1. Trojan Magnum XL
2. Trojan enz lubricated
3. Trojan Naturallamb

Of course, I first tried the magnum xl to see if it would fit. It fit on of course but it was very baggy at the tip and a little baggy at the bottom to point where I had to hold it on to be sure it would not slip off.

Second was the enz lubricated. It took some trying to get it on but once i got it on I noticed that I had made a mistake. After having it on for about 10 seconds I felt a dull pain. I lost my erection and had to get it off as quick as I could because of the uncomfortable pain as a result of the tightness.

The last was the natural lamb condom that I didn't know what to expect. I got it out of the package and I ended up having to rip the string at the base of the condom to fit it over the head which rendered it almost impossible to gauge wether it was the correct fit or not.

Can anyone recommend me something at a good size? I'm thinking about the theyfit condoms but I doubt I can get them in single or 3 packs to see if they fit.

I pulled up from condommania, the sizes of the condoms that I trired.

Length Width Thickness Pouch
Trojan-Enz Lubricated Condoms
191mm 53mm 0.07mm
Trojan Magnum XL Condoms 205mm 54mm 0.07mm 65mm
Trojan Naturalamb Condoms 200mm 68mm 0.08mm -

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like you might want to try a magnum...the NON xl version. If the xl was a little baggy and the regular size was way too tight a regular magnum might be your best option.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First, note that the Trojan Naturalamb condoms do not provide effective protection from disease, as they are porous. Therefore, don't consider them unless in a dedicated relationship.

Since the midpart of the Magnum XL (54 mm) fit ok, but you found the Trojan Enz (53 mm) tight, it sounds like you have a shaft that's not tapered, but a larger cockhead. Is the head where the Trojan Enz caused the discomfort?

If I'm guessing this right, you want to look for condoms under the "Size:More Headroom" category on the Condomania website. You want to look for something with a midsection diameter not too differerent from the Magnum XL, but with not quite as much room at the base. One option is the Trojan Shared Sensations, which has a straignt 54 mm shaft, but a nice bulge for the head. There are a number of others pictured on the website, so look at your penis, and judge what might fit. Condomania also sells a large condom sampler pack

You can get the They Fit condoms in 3-packs to try them, but these are all "straight" condoms, having uniform width (I use size U22). If your trouble is with the size of the cockhead, these may not be the best choice.

Sam Beckett

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try a Magnum.

It sounds to me like his cock is tapered...thick at the bottom and not as thick at the top, if there was slippage at the top.

Mine is tapered too and Magnum XL's work fine, they slip a bit but only round the top and its probably due to my foreskin moving up and down...

But yeah try Magnums. Or maybe Condomi XXL. They aren't as wide as Magnum XL's but are close to 8" long.

10inchPlus60

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've tried Magnum brand and Durex brand (large or x-tra large) condoms.

Here is an alternative with plenty of sufficient "headroom". I am not sure how long they are but my partner and I did like the Inspiral brand. See website...

www.inspiral.com