Trying my first big one

girlfriend22

Experimental Member
Media
Long story short, my boyfriend has shown interest in having a threesome, or watching me with a man with a larger penis. We talked about it a lot and I finally agreed to it. At first I was apprehensive, I didn't think it was necessary, I've never had a big one and I don't really have a "craving" for one, but was okay with experimenting. What scared me is thinking that he would be jealous or feel not good enough afterwards, but we talked about it and it seems that it not the case.

Anyways, we have been looking for a while and finally found a guy who wants to meet us, and I think it will be happening soon. I am nervous but excited, not for the size but for something new. The guy is attractive and fit, which is good, but he is also very large. He is over 8 inches, and pretty thick. My boyfriend is around 6 inches or slightly less, and a little thicker than other guys I have been with I am able to orgasm from him every time. I'v never been one to measure penises, and I'm a bad judge of size, but I don't think iv ever been with anyone who is really much larger than my current boyfriend, maybe at max an inch or so longer than his and maybe some a tiny bit wider, but overall around the same size.

What I am here to ask is what can I expect? I have never really thought that size matters, but I have also never had one this big.

ms_vicki

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's good hear your current boyfriend can please you every time. If you try a give bigger cock, use lube if you need it and relax...if your tense and nervous it won't be enjoyable. Wine helps! Let us know how it goes.