Trying Not To Jerk Off In The Mornings

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cumming in the morning ruins my desire to seek out something fun to do [with my dick] later in the day. Work from home has given me far more time with my cock than ever before - and I dig this, but..... yeah, when I unload before I log in for work, the rest of my day is all about work. And look, I'm way more productive working from home but I do miss that 'all day desire'.

The one exception I tend to make is on gym days. I do way better at the gym, want to stay there longer, work harder, and then let the jizz out after gym time.
I’m basically the same. And if I’ve cum earlier I have no motivation a the gym after

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I work from home also. My routine is to rub one out every morning before I start my day. I usually edge and play throughout the day. Afterward either my wife and I will get it in or if we dont I can always handle myself. Some nights I won't even bother and just go to bed. However it seems the morning nut is almost mandatory for me :)

LevinZ

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I edged almost every morning when I got morning wood but I didn't orgasm, usually around 10-20 minutes or until it goes down. I once edged too good and got orgasm after jerking my morning wood but it only happened once.

Reactions: littleguy2

Stugots456

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I work from home also. My routine is to rub one out every morning before I start my day. I usually edge and play throughout the day. Afterward either my wife and I will get it in or if we dont I can always handle myself. Some nights I won't even bother and just go to bed. However it seems the morning nut is almost mandatory for me :)
Sounds like an identical routine to mine!

Reactions: borntobeking

whiskeydick1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wake up no less than 3x/night with raging erection and usually have to relieve via self or sex with wife in middle of night. this has no impact on my urges throughout the morning, day and night. usually midday self pleasure then again (usually sex) before bed. anywhere between 2-4x a day.

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys, curious if anyone has any thoughts on this. I am working from home (like a lot of us right now). I find that when I wake up and start my day I end up jerking off pretty much every morning. It is fun, and fine. But it kind of puts a cap on my day. Takes some of the 'edge' away. And stops me from building up a nice all-day-load for the night.

Obviously I know I can just stop Jerking in the morning. Problem solved!
But wondering if other guys have any thoughts on jerking first thing.

What's your habit/routine?
Do you do it every day?
Do you specifically abstain from Morning wanks?
I like to edge. So I have this problem but slightly different. Since I am edging, my load at the end is huge, but I A) waste a bunch of time jo and B) I’m so amped up from edging, I don’t last as long as I want to for real sex! Similar thing though, I know it is my own making. I don’t like to cum in bed in the morning because “it makes me weaker when I workout.” Which is kinda true but there are all the other negatives to not cumming.

D

deleted814719

I continue my routine of edging every morning, usually up to 2 hours before my wife gets out of bed. I rarely cum in the morning because if I do, I'm pretty much shot for the day. No motivation to get anything done. I just mellow-out and am way too relaxed for much of the day.

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
Go by this motto “save your load until you NEEED to explode” our semen is very powerful. It has a life force don’t waste it and always manifest when you have sex and masturbate.

Reactions: S_Dick

Lovetobetouched

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wake every morning, like a lot of guys, with a great boner, and if I have the time I like to edge, but rarely cum. If I do I find it leaves me tired and slightly down. My motivation drops. I stay much sharper, mentally and physically, if I don't have an orgasm until night time. If I'm hitting the gym at some point in the day I also find any work out is easier and more satisfying if I've only edged and not cum.
My exception to this is if I have sex with someone during the day. Cumming from a good fuck doesn't seem to phase me..... morning, noon or night. I know the orgasm itself is the same biological function, but cumming from masturbation and cumming from sex seem to have totally different effects.
That does seem to be true. After sex I’m upbeat and energetic and relaxed, after a short rest, but wanking seems to take me to an energy low. Weak knees sort of feeling. But the need to cum over rides those considerations. Once I get the idea - it’s Better to have done it than not at all

Reactions: goldscorpguy

Lovetobetouched

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
N
Go by this motto “save your load until you NEEED to explode” our semen is very powerful. It has a life force don’t waste it and always manifest when you have sex and masturbate.
Nonsense. There’s plenty of research to say frequent ejaculation is good for you. Lowers risk of Prostate problems, lowers heart disease and it produces better sperm (if you are having kids). Men especially need to ejaculate pretty much daily at the least. If not more if you can

Reactions: Evenflow618