Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've tried them, and they're just painful, there's no room for any kind of package.
Also, I don't really like the look of them anyway.
But that's just me.
I do think people who regularly wear them can't have much of an endowment.

On women though, they're hot! especially the ones that curve around the ass cheeks :D

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Those jeans don't look particularly tight on you, as is the look with 'skinny' jeans. They also don't look like a truly current wash. What brand are they? The 'in' brands recently are AG, 7forallmankind, and a few others. I doubt you'll find those brands at TJ Maxx.

sjh

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You look good in the skinny jeans!

I love them.

The fit is sexy and often shows everything off to it's best advantage.

If anyone else has pics of them in tight skinny jeans, it would be good to see them!!:smile:

gr3

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They look ok to me...you can pull it off. Thanks for posting pics. BTW, what's up with pics of your brother's dick??? Strong gene pool, you've got goin on.

hugeschlongeddude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've tried them. They're pretty much like you'd expect. If you hang large, or if you tend to show a bulge in other (read: regular fit) jeans, then you're really going to show off in the skinny ones. In a lot of situations, and especially for a lot of bigger guys on here, they're not going to be appropriate. They're not for everybody, and I think that's part of the appeal for some.

That said, if you can pull them off with your body type, and you're planning on going out to pick up girls/guys, and you want them to know you're packing, throw them on, and you're likely to get your message across.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Unless you are a VERY lean person you will look like a stuffed sausage in them, or 20 lbs of sugar in a 5 lb bag......

If they are low-rise (which most are) they tend to slide down your body and end up mid-butt with a saggy ass.

Invest in a good mirror, and USE IT .....

D_Schulster_Bagwarts

Experimental Member
Media
from a fashion perspective, I hate the wash, and the fit isn't quite there either...

If you're looking for some cheap skinny jeans, try the Levi's 510 and 511 - I personally wear the 514 (slim straights) for club nights and the etc., but when I tried on the 511's, EVERY detail of my dick was visible...not really appropriate for every day.

slam3000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree that the wash isn't very good. I hate the faux creases on the upper thighs, which I think make jeans look very cheap.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The wash, the creases, whatever. Most people dont look that closely at details. They are looking at WHAT is IN the jeans. And from what I see, whats in it looks HOT....

slam3000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The wash, the creases, whatever. Most people dont look that closely at details. They are looking at WHAT is IN the jeans. And from what I see, whats in it looks HOT....

I don't think that's true. Lots of people are conscious about clothes/fashion these days in a way they never used to be, so details are important. YOU might not have an interest in clothes/trends, but plenty of other people do.

And, after all, the poster asked us what we thought about the jeans, NOT what's inside of them.

handcuffsfan4

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i seriously dont understand why guys freak about skinny jeans all the time. i have always worn them and im pretty big soft and they arnt horribly uncomfortable or anything. you just need to find your right size, try on different fits/brands, and dont wear boxers.