Trying out this morning thing

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Morgan Spurlock says in his book that someone placed McBurgers wrapped up in his suit, forgot about them for a year and they didn't decay. They had dried out, but there was no mould, no smell...

If you like eating fleshed tainted with a formalhyde analog, you're welcome. I know they "chemo" it to prevent bacteria---but---why even bother?

Screw Spurlock and "what people say." I can tell you from first hand experience that their burgers DO smell like shit after a few days, and they also decay, at what point in time i am not sure. Their burgers are disgusting though, i'll give you that. Pretty much every single piece of food you put in your mouth has been "chemoed" at some point so it lasts longer, so i guess you should probably stop eating

D

deleted3782

I had a very regular schedule until the past few months. In march I started staying up later and that has shifted my sleep patterns like never before. Sleep has always been so important to me. Last night I only had 4 hours...

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think a Mediterranean lifestyle would suit me best - get up early, get all the crap of the day out of the way first thing, go back to sleep for a few hours, party, then sleep some more. I always seem to run out of steam in the afternoons so they're a bit of a dead loss anyway.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think a Mediterranean lifestyle would suit me best - get up early, get all the crap of the day out of the way first thing, go back to sleep for a few hours, party, then sleep some more. I always seem to run out of steam in the afternoons so they're a bit of a dead loss anyway.
Mediterranean lifestyle HA!! Don't I wish. I can spit in the Med from my office window and I'll tell you my schedule.

Up at 6 or 6.30. Start work at 8.00, one hour lunch and go home at 6.15. I usually go to bed about 12.30. We work 10 hrs a day and right now it's six days a week. Oof... sometimes it gets too much, but you get used to it.

But I know what you mean. When I'm not working, that little mid-afternoon sleep and a late dinner is the civilized way to live.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know what you mean about 10 hour days six days a week. I've spent the last few months trying to build up my business and have been doing up to 14 hours a day just to get enough work coming in on a regular basis to justify taking on staff. I'm looking forward to some time off in Spain later in the year though.