and actually make it bigger?, even if for a few minutes
any vids? or pics?
thanks

malandro(growing)

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well, take a look to my gallery then, there's a video of me pumping (Poor quality)

Don't go too far with the pressure (if has a gauge, don't surpass the 5 mmHG mark), your first sessions (during the first three-four weeks) can only last like 10 minutes. Make one session per day during the first two weeks, and then increase to two sessions in the third week...
If your pump doesn't have a gauge, no problem, just pump a little more when you get an erection inside the tube; and a last commentary..
Are you having pain? STOP IMMEDIATLY.
If you want a healthy/bigger cock, follow the instructions or take a look at the Free Penis Enlargement , and in the member section (you need to get a registration) there's a great subforum about it! If you want an useless and nasty looking cock , overdo it.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hear you on that Malandro some of those guys are gross and give pumping a bad wrap. You can do it safely and get some gains over time and it will be somewhat enjoyable too. I would also get a cylinder that is about 1/2-3/4" larger than your girth at most. And when you can succeassfully pack it easily everytime then upgrade to a larger one. Helps see your progress better as well.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
PUMPING FOR ME IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO.ive been a devoted pumper for years and ive never hurt myself.in laymans terms...a little common sense goes a long ways! take it easy at first.remember..you're not gonna get gains overnite,but with patience and dedication...they will come.