trying to btm for hung guy

MJ25713

Just Browsing
Media
hey guys i met this awesome guy very hot he's tall built and 8" but the problem is his girth his cock is so thick i could not take it he tried and tried and i couldnt take it he said he wants it bad and i want to please him is there anyone that can help me over come the pain so i can please him i had to blow him to finish but he wants anal any comments? its probly late to post i have to see him tonight but i will look at the post

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My advice is to use lots of lube and use a dildo or two before he penetrates. This can be ahead of time or as foreplay. Trust me, given the time and the proper preparation, you will be able to take him anally. Don't rush this...if this guy really cares for you, he will take the time to make sure that you are enjoying the sexual experience just as much as he is.

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
smoothrnb, hit it on the head. Use dildos that are just a little smaller than he is and use lots and lots of lube. Toys do make for good foreplay.:smile: Go slow, that cannot be stressed enough, slow and easy and it'll be great for both of you.

freshprince130

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
take it slow put it in using lots of lube then when he is in just let it sit in without moving for like 2 mins you should be fine after...it tends to work for me at least