Trying to come up with a good regimen... Um, help?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by perfectly_average, Apr 27, 2010.

1. perfectly_average

perfectly_average New Member

Albums:
    Hey guys,

I'm trying to put together a personalized PE routine to gain somewhere in the area of an inch in both length and girth. Obviously, the sticky threads here have been a big help, but there's so much content, it can be tough to wade through it all and find exactly what's well-suited to my goals.

So here's the deal: I'm pretty much dead-on average, as far as I can tell (6.2x5.5ish, maybe a decimal point or two more on a good day). I'm uncircumcised, which makes some of the exercises a little tricky... and for obvious reasons, I'd like to put together a routine that's under half an hour a day.

At the moment, I've just been doing basic jelqs, then oriental massage, then a random collection of whatever seems good out of Big Al's videos. Problem is, because I'm unsure of the effectiveness of this scattershot approach, I haven't really committed to it, and I've only been doing it on and off.

Can anyone give me a run-down of what a really solid daily routine would look like? How to do the exercise properly (remember, uncircumcised), how many reps, any other important info... If you can, I (and probably my girlfriend) will be forever in your debt.

2. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Right off the bat, I am uncircumcised, and it is not an issue. I will say this, Maybe being circumcised creates problems, depending on how deep you were cut. So kick that issue out.

What you want to do is gradually add things to your routine. Things like the amount of reps, sets, and intensity.

For example. I started with only 50 jelqs my first week. The next week
    I added more. By the end of the cycle, I was doing 900 total quick jelqs, (about a second each) broken down into 3 sets of 300.

Also, I increased the manual strecthing. I went from tugging 10 sets, in each direction, to 3 sets of 20, with a 30 second stretch to end it.

Yeah, the sessions get longer. Its dedication, but it worked for me.

Now, I cant just give you a plan or recipie for you to follow because my own body would tell me when to add more or do more. You just feel what you could handle and its a learning process. I did document what I was doing for the first 3 cycles. About 3 1/2 months.

I am currently doing hanging and using the same method as described above to know when to move up in weight. Safety first!

Your first cycle should be a learning phase where you learn about your body, and how to do the excersices. That is one reason you should not try to do a lot.

Also, I modified the beginner's routine to what made sense to me from working out with weights. I never jelq 2 days in a row. Always one rest day inbetween PE sessions. I do my stretching, and now hanging, before I do my jelqs. That is opposite, but it worked for me. I now use a PE lube for jelqing. Look up Bio-Oil and/ or EVO. And I would take 2 weeks off in between cycles instead of 1 week.

But everybody is different and many have had sucess with different things.

I hope this helps and not adds to the confusion. Just be safe, and when in doubt, dont do it. Safety first always. Good luck.

3. Big Al

Gold Member

If you're at the beginner phase you should only be doing what's in the beginner routine. Once you're at the advanced levels you can focus exclusively on girth for awhile until you achieve your goals (girth gains are harder to come by on an inch-to-inch comparison with length).

4. Money_Mike

Money_Mike New Member

You're actually above average. Average girth is only 4.9 inches and I'm pretty sure your length is above average too.

5. perfectly_average

Albums:
    Fair point, Mike. I actually overstated my girth a bit (by accident, I swear!) I just barely fail the toilet paper test, so I'm probably closer to 5.2ish around, accounting for the thickness of the cardboard. I suppose I'm on the upper end of average, yeah, but I still consider myself in that range.

6. Big Al

Gold Member

Have you decided on what to do yet?

7. perfectly_average

Albums:
    Yeah, I have worked something out. I combined elements of your classic beginner's routine with JP's 90-day beginner's routine at pegym. Right now, I'm doing:

• warm-up with a rice sock
    • oriental massage/pegym basic stretch exercises
    • 150 jelqs and 90 v-jelqs, with kegels in the breaks between sets
    • warm-down with a hot shower or the rice sock

I know that's more jelqing than you have in your routine, and I'm a little torn about it. 150 plus 90 v-jelqs might be too much, but only 100 and no variations doesn't feel like enough.

Also, I used a brand-new sock and fresh rice for my rice sock, but it still comes out of the microwave smelling a little funny. Anyone have this problem/have any suggestions?

8. Big Al

Gold Member

My advice: err on the side of caution. You're better off doing less work than more- since all undertraining will do will lead to less-than-spectacular gains, whereas overtraining can lead to injury.

If your rice sock is getting a burnt smell, you may be overheating it.

9. perfectly_average

Albums:
    Good point. I don't feel like I'm overworking it - in fact, if I do fewer, it almost doesn't feel worth the effort to warm up and down. That's also why I've been doubling down on the length/stretching exercises, doing both the oriental massage and the basic stretching. (I'm also exercising 4 times a week, as you recommend, and not 5, as JP does). If I start to see any negative effects, though, I'll definitely scale back right away.

The smell from the sock doesn't smell like anything burning - it's kind of musty, and I think it's coming from the fiber in the sock, and not the rice. Maybe I'll try switching the athletic sock out for a thinner dress sock, and see how that works...

Anyways, here's a new question: anyone have any sense of what kind of gain is normal/expected after 4 weeks? I want to make sure I'm doing this right...

10. double_digit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nobody can tell you EXACTLY what you will gain, only that you DO gain with dedication. Everyone's body reacts so differently to these sort of stresses - variations of resilience in the tissues to your own ability to grasp and stroke and put pressure on the area you are working on. So the short and dirty answer is:

Do it for 4 weeks and then publish an update.

That is how much you have gained in 4 weeks. You will not know until you get into it and stick with it now, will you? Now GET TO WORK. ;D

11. perfectly_average

Albums:
    Well, as it happens, that's exactly why I ask. Just passed 4 weeks, and haven't noticed much of any gain. I'm trying to determine if this is a sign that mine in particular will take a while, or is it a sign that I'm doing things wrong? is what I was getting at.

12. double_digit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Experiencing any loss of sensation, tingles, pain or a dull, achy well used feeling?

Any signs of blistering, burst capillaries, stippling about the glans, etc.?

Review what BigAl also said about under training yourself. This might be the answer to your question. I know I got things in the "Sweet spot" when it feels like I just rolled out of the sack from a weekend long sex marathon. ;D (That dull ache and "used well" I was speaking of earlier) Remember that everyone reacts differently, and much of information linked here is on the safe side of error. To me it sounds like you just need to continue what you are doing, adjusting your working pressure applied with your hands and/or devices.

Good on you for remembering the warm up and cool down phases with the hot wrap. ;D

13. perfectly_average

Albums:
    i know what you mean by the well-used feeling, and based on the routine i've been doing, i'm not too concerned about undertraining. i'm now noticing a bit of an increase in girth, and i think i've been doing this routine for long enough to add on some intermediate exercises for length.

I hear a lot about the DLD blaster - think it's the right place to go now? also, in my research on it, i've heard a lot about how great it is, but no good explanations of how to do it - they're all loaded with jargon and hard to follow. can someone please do me a big favor and explain it from start to finish in simple english? much as i hate to be the "use small words, please" guy, it's better than wasting my time doing it wrong.

thanks!

14. Big Al

Gold Member

Hope this helps :)

How to do the "DLD Blaster" video

Posted with permission from one of members of the PE Forums known as "DoubleLongDaddy": This routine combines my PC exercises with my stretching routine...Nothing has ever hit my ligs like this...NOTHING.

First I think it is very important that the PC muscle is completely understood. Try this exercise to locate your PC muscle and the proper way to do a kegel and a reverse kegel.

Next time you take a pee, stop the flow of urine by squeezing...this is a kegel, that muscle that stops the pee is your PC. Now, to correctly do a reverse kegel, pee as hard as you can. That motion is a reverse kegel. I think this is so important to understand.

DLD Blaster
    1.) While laying down pull penis up towards the chest. Create a very good tension.

2.) Do 100 quick pc squeezes while holding this stretch. This will completely isolate the pc muscle while making you aware of the feeling when it is releasing.

3.) Let go and do a 20 second hard pc squeeze.

4.) In a seated position grab penis just below glans again pulling it downward toward the floor (for a couple of seconds).

Now do 50 sets of these: PC squeeze (kegel) for 5 seconds being very aware of the pc muscle then push out (Reverse kegel), releasing the pc muscle for 5 seconds while still pulling the penis downward.

You will feel an immediate increase in length on the push. This is where you will be hitting the ligs 100%.

5.) Finish this routine with a 1 minute squeeze followed by a 1 minute push (kegels and reverse kegels respectively).

Side note for vets and hangers: This exercise is ideal to do when hanging, too. I personally do my "A" stretch when doing the Blaster.

Please everyone try this...I am sure you will be very happy.

DLD Blaster Video

15. double_digit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Any news of our brother in expansion? Questions? Motivation needed? Everything going to plan?

Draft saved Draft deleted