Trying to figure out the size on this one

freakdick2hands

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
I would say about my size 7.5 inches (or a bit) topside. The pic is from underside / profile so this view gives the appearance of extra length, but the sticklers will not allow it.
3 inches for each hand and 1.5 inches for his head.

This would have been a job for RFJ with his misleading red arrows and the scientific handbreadth study.
He would state this woman had the smallest hands in the world...and change the topic to claim he was as large as Mandingo, but that cliche' is now gone.

Yea I was guessing 7.5-8.5 somewhere in there.
And yes RFJ would have had a field day with this lol

dirtyblacksummer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I say 7.5-8, but say so reluctantly since RFJ is no longer here to guide us "miss measuring" simpletons. For the record though, RFJ had the biggest cock known to man, and all shall one day worship on it's sack of velvety hair! ...alas, I do miss picking on the mongoloid though.

powerbar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's about a 10 incher. I can spot sizes out pretty good. Take a look at Chriss Strokes.
criss.shtml

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Powerbar Most people here don't even believe Mandingo is 10 inches and this guy isnt nearly as big so how can he be 10 inches?

DNxxl

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's about a 10 incher. I can spot sizes out pretty good. Take a look at Chriss Strokes.
criss.shtml

Well then I might have to dispute your claim of being able to spot sizes well - as Chris (Criss Chriss?) Stokes is only about 7 1/2" - actually measured.

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do most people here believe every guys dick is 10 inches? 10 inch dicks are so rare. Most people will never see a true 10 incher in their life.