Trying To find The Right Way To Make My Cock Bigger

magesterludie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been trying to find the right way of working my manhood to get it bigger there is so much shit out there i feel i am not that big and from what i have seen here ok now i know do not want to be that dam big just another 2'' is what i want now can i get some good advice from men that know the right way i have seen pills gimmics so what realy will work i know no pain no game at this time I care not to say how big i am becase it realy is not the point to get bull shit from men or women not that i ever have so if you can help a man of 46 feel more better about him self let me know if you can help thanks for your time in this plite :wink:

magesterludie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks and yes I found this better then all the crap about pills a scary way to go and a waist of mony doing it by hand sounds like the safest rout to take thanks for your reply to my string And yes i am new to here and will post how this works out for me seeing i am 46 no pain no gain :)

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been trying to find the right way of working my manhood to get it bigger there is so much shit out there i feel i am not that big and from what i have seen here ok now i know do not want to be that dam big just another 2'' is what i want now can i get some good advice from men that know the right way i have seen pills gimmics so what realy will work i know no pain no game at this time I care not to say how big i am becase it realy is not the point to get bull shit from men or women not that i ever have so if you can help a man of 46 feel more better about him self let me know if you can help thanks for your time in this plite :wink:

First of all, don’t pay for anything! Well that’s not strictly true, but there’s nothing out there that you can’t make yourself with a little manual dexterity and some bits from your local DIY store. However, you can forget pills and potions.

Second, forget the pain. Pain never did anyone any good. Pain just provokes resistance mode; you don’t need to go too far, just far enough.

Third, research as much as you can; understand what you’re doing and how it works. Then decide if you want to continue.

Better still, put it all in reverse order as I’ve only responded, I think, in the order the questions were asked.