Trying to find video of guy with HUGE head

goodtimes50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm trying to find a video I saw here a while back. The guy was white, I believe he had a pony tail, and he had an enormous head on an otherwise average cock. The girth of his head had to be almost twice that of his shaft. There were two scenes, one outside on a picnic table (I believe) and one on a couch. Does this ring a bell for anyone?

Anyone know of any other (non-fake) videos featuring guys with freakishly large heads?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hope you get responses to this, goodtimes50, coz I wanna see some big bulbous headed cock pictures too. Ones that make a detective outline in the dude's pants would be hot, as well.

Likewise

Experimental Member
Media
I'm trying to find a video I saw here a while back. The guy was white, I believe he had a pony tail, and he had an enormous head on an otherwise average cock. The girth of his head had to be almost twice that of his shaft. There were two scenes, one outside on a picnic table (I believe) and one on a couch. Does this ring a bell for anyone?

Anyone know of any other (non-fake) videos featuring guys with freakishly large heads?

I know what you're talking about but I don't remember the link.

it was a great video though