trying to get back to sleep with a hard on?

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I waking up with a hard on in the middle of the night and I try to get back to sleep by holding my hard penis with my forearms then go back to sleep. it seems to work.

ejection_handle

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm guessing this was not a question. Sounds like a helpfull hint for someone who might have a problem. Personally I have never had trouble sleeping with a hard on. According to others, I almost always have a full on hard on in the middle of the night. Is it a common problem sleeping with a hard on when you have a large penis, aside from those who sleep on their stomachs obviously?

Azu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yesterday, I couldn't sleep through the whole night because I had a damn HARD on... I didn't masturbate and I will not for the next 5 days until I meet someone.

Its been 3 days since I last masturbated.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An ex-girlfriend did the opposite of that. She woke up one night while we were spooning, feeling my hard cock pressed against her butt cheek. Half awake, she squirmed, guiding me into her pussy and fell asleep with me inside her. I don't know how she managed to just put me inside and not do anything more about it, but it helped make for a sopping wet morning wood when I woke up sill inside her.

Last edited:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yesterday, I couldn't sleep through the whole night because I had a damn HARD on... I didn't masturbate and I will not for the next 5 days until I meet someone.

Its been 3 days since I last masturbated.

OK whatever works for you. I would never want to go 8 days without.