Trying to help those Bi-curious men out there

midwesthubbi72

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was first pegged at 20 by an older woman I was dating. She had a tit for tat anal thing. That lasted about a year. I love being pegged. At 24 I began an on/off affair with a gay friend. We did everything. That lasted 5 years. After that, I knew I was bisexual. I love sex with both men and women. I’m 49 bi mwm. My wife knows all about my past adventures. She peggs me. We have a progressive love life and don’t live within the label society. Open up your mind, embrace your bisexuality and enjoy the kink. I have never looked back.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was first pegged at 20 by an older woman I was dating. She had a tit for tat anal thing. That lasted about a year. I love being pegged. At 24 I began an on/off affair with a gay friend. We did everything. That lasted 5 years. After that, I knew I was bisexual. I love sex with both men and women. I’m 49 bi mwm. My wife knows all about my past adventures. She peggs me. We have a progressive love life and don’t live within the label society. Open up your mind, embrace your bisexuality and enjoy the kink. I have never looked back.
Happy for you my friend!! Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: ToryK

MoBiGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I enjoy threads like this, usually getting hard while reading them. I don't know that I will ever have a real cock to play with but my dildos and Fleshjacks help me satisfy my urges for bi sex currently.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I enjoy threads like this, usually getting hard while reading them. I don't know that I will ever have a real cock to play with but my dildos and Fleshjacks help me satisfy my urges for bi sex currently.
May I ask what is holding you back my friend? No judgement here.......

MoBiGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
May I ask what is holding you back my friend? No judgement here.......
Various things factor into it but I feel like I'm better off not getting involved with anyone so I choose not to bother anyone else by trying to get close to them. This goes for men and women both.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For those men who finally gave in to their curiosity and experienced MM sex..........what made you finally give in? what "pushed you over the edge".......allowed you to overcome your hesitation, resistance and or inhibitions? Please share......

Reactions: ToryK

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To all my bi-curious brothers out there----do not despair.....for you are not alone!! One day soon you will gather the strength to overcome your hesitation and inhibitions and give in to the sexual desire you have to experience sex with another man.........and it will be so worth it......because the sex will be very enjoyable......and very pleasurable.......so have a great day all!!

Mike hutt

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey bi guys! I love reading and seeing all of the pics with the words...for me, when I read these are exactly what my insides are screaming! I'm an oral crazy guy, I love both male, female oral giving and receiving is best not to mention my other fav of being a bottom. Nothing so rewarding, passionate and intimate love bt two men is so powerful.

Cheers!