Trying to locate a particular amateur video

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know there are heaps of these out there but this one got me so hard and horny even though it was in black and white and rather ' authentic ' for an amateur video even if was most likely set up and I have not been able to locate it since.

As mentioned above, the video was shot in black and white from what I can recall and featured a much younger man and a mature woman who ' claimed ' to be his best friends mom or maybe his best friends wife. The angle of the camera showed them fucking on a couch near the camera and the room was like a small lounge area and she was dressed in a sexy lingerie and the woman herself was rather ' plump ' and her hair style was short and her hair curly.

What REALLY made the video for me though was the younger dude who was really beefy and had short black curly hair and his bum was so round and hard and when he was fucking her on the couch on top of her the camera got this awesome shot of his bum thrusting in and out of her it was so close to the camera, thus followed with her crawling on top of him and riding him either before or after he was on top.

It ended with her getting off him and moving around while he laid there spalled out on the couch, running his hands through his hair and catching his breathe before muttering something about needed them both to clean up and straighten out the room before the husband or his best mate come home.

I would dearly love to find this video but since there are ton of these out there its like finding a needle in a haystack to use an old term but any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.