Trying to make a girl like me again....

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or you could buy her a car. She will "like" you then.
You still wont get your dick sucked.

I am curious what you did to make her not like you in the first place. Unless what you are really asking is how to get a girl's interest again after some time has passed where you two didnt communicate.

Still, lying and cheap tricks will eventually catch up with you. Its hard to keep your lies consistent.

Now, if you pissed her off initially, then we need to know what that is so we have some context. If you are trying to just get reaquainted, a straight up conversation is all you should need. Or how about an invitation to something? Be a man already.

Or you could buy her a car.

beachboywb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A lie is a lie no matter how you slice it m8, Plus an owl breaking in what was it a demon owl the size of a mini cooper.....I mean you've been told to tell the truth over and over again, and to not look desperate, and pathethic......well I guess it was just everyone pissing in the wind because you went your way and didn't listen so your probally going to get what you deserve, which is a girl who's creeped out by you with your daf stories about owl's chasing you in the woods....really thats not a dream in the states we call that a nightmare.......