Trying to make a girl like me again....

D_kutecuyug

Experimental Member
Media
So I sent her this...

Is something up? I haven't done something wrong have i? I just had a dream about you :) you looked very pretty! Would you like to know what happened in it? X

When she asks what happened what should I say? Im thinking it should create mystery n not be dirty... hmmm

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, your way of winning her back is to lie to her and tell her you had a dream when you really didn't?

rewind. Be honest first and foremost.

kit_kat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No, women do not like mystery. It makes us over-analyze and become insecure which means the stalker types will stalk you harder and the ones with more self esteem will lose interest, a lose-lose proposition either way. At any rate you don't want a woman over-analyzing you because she will come up with something much, much worse that whatever mystery you're hiding, honesty is better.

so u think being honest n saying i like her will work ? dont be daft lol girls like mystery lol

D_kutecuyug

Experimental Member
Media
I doubt that. No girl wants to hear the truth.

i was thinking about you this morning and really wanna meet up so you can suck me off

yeah that would work lol

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response

i was thinking about you this morning and really wanna meet up so you can suck me off

yeah that would work lol

You seem to know that answers better than anyone else who has offered an opinion which makes me wonder why you asked in the first place.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I sent her this...

Is something up? I haven't done something wrong have i? I just had a dream about you :) you looked very pretty! Would you like to know what happened in it? X

When she asks what happened what should I say? Im thinking it should create mystery n not be dirty... hmmm
the shit in bold? REALLY irritating. just don't.

and if she's gone off you then she doesn't want to hear your wet dream.

what's wrong with telling her you've been thinking of her and asking her to do something fun, light hearted and low pressure. perhaps a group outing.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They are answering correctly if i was after a relationship, but not for a fling
in that case you don't want her to like you,
you want her to fancy you.
so you want her to find you sexy.
in which case, the whining ''what did i doooooooo?'' tone is even worse. it's not sexy. it's desperate.

BigJR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree with dolfette, apologizing for something you're not sure you did is going to make you look pathetic and annoying. Try to radiate a little bit more confidence.

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
That symbolizes to her that you're probably looking for more than a fling. You failed, my friend. Now back off before she gets really creeped out, if she hasn't already.

D_kutecuyug

Experimental Member
Media
Hey :) good advice people! She wrote back saying she has been really busy with work n uni n she asked about the dream so i took your advice and said that i dreamed i was in the woods being chased by owls who wanted my soul and i escaped to a lodge where she was but then an owl broke in! I sound sexy now i think? Or strange? But i think she likes strange things so its good :)

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

yeah that would work lol

Ok you can't differentiate between what to tell her and the truth. It is called a filter on your mouth.

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

yeah that would work lol

The women I know want to hear the truth. Now if all she means to you is getting your cock sucked off each morning, then she might want to know that so she has yet another reason to avoid you.

Dude, you come across as if you just want to use her, and are willing to lie or avoid the truth just to get to her. No wonder she's dumped you. :rolleyes: