Trying to see a friend's dick?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Think
ive sneaked a peek or surreptitiously tried to, with Every Mate i have had, Str or Gay, the pleasure of pissing with ha ..

hope this aint one of the heavily Mod Monitored threads, where you get a little present somewhere along the line...
oh, double check for
- being allowed to participate
- the OP is showing banned multi times...sort of OK? then ..

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
my best friend, who's a pretty tall guy, was dating this girl and for weeks he was talking about how couldn't get in her. "like pushing my dick against a wall" he said...

so after so much talking about it, i was like "Dude, I know you're probably big, but the way you're talking about it, I need to see your dick. Send me a picture"

he of course was not for it but he's my best friend so I was like "you're going to keep saying no, and I'm going to keep insisting, and in like 20 minutes you're going to do it anyway, so just go into the bathroom and take a picture of your dick right now, and save us both the time"

3 minutes later he sent me a picture

ken3001

Experimental Member
Media
Best way to see a friends dick, or see them naked it to go first yourself. When showering, sleeping over, locker room, sharing a hotel room etc, just strip in front of them, carry on chatting like nothing is wrong - chances are they will do the same, maybe not straight away, but next time they are given a good enough opportunity. Given time this will seem like nothing out of the ordinary.

W

wavejock

Ken above has it right. Whether its a sexual thing or not, many times the other person needs some sort of sign that it is ok to get naked or to not be shy about it. I had to room with a dude from work I was friends with also and the first day he changed in the bathroom ( which I thought was odd but whatever)..I on the other hand wasn't shy about changing in the room from a shower or to go out whatever. Each day he was a little more comfortable with it...underwear, showing butt..and by the last day he was full on naked walking from bathroom to the room after a shower.

LilBigWang

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yes i agree with ken, i have 2 roommates...we have been there exactly 1 year now. they always change in the bathroom i always change in the room in front of them... i get home from work and strip to my briefs or boxers and hang out like that. they recently started doing the same as me, walking around in boxers...

Reactions: hornyguy269

Fallchild337

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm friends with twins and they hangout un their boxers a lot, both of them are rather big and tend to fall out now and then, either the fly or the leg depending, and as we are all straight (lol), its no biggie when it falls out during a good nut scratch

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All of my friends have seen my dick. It's big and I am a pervert. I also love my dick so it's always out, hard or soft. I have seen most of my friends' dicks ad well. It's no big deal. Men love their dicks. I do.

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
One of my bar buddies always used to brag about his size. He did sport a very nice bulge. One night I was in the mens room and he happened up to the urinal next to me. He whipped it out and yes he was "Ginormous" as he called it.

Reactions: 11235

scallylad85

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of my bar buddies always used to brag about his size. He did sport a very nice bulge. One night I was in the mens room and he happened up to the urinal next to me. He whipped it out and yes he was "Ginormous" as he called it.

I have a mate like that - seeinghim tomorrow in fact for drinks.

he also sports a big bulge but Ive always been to afraid to stand next to him at a urinal!!

I prefer to use the "shy guys" cubicle as he calls it...

:oops:

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've always just asked when I wanted to see a friend's dick. Sometimes they'd ask why and some comparison (cut/uncut, low hanging balls, shower/grower, manscaping) or other was always good enough to get a sharing session going. I was only turned down twice. Both by guys who'd heard I was big and were afraid to compare (maybe afraid I'd tease them about it)..

I haven't ever gone looking with close friends but have wondered how big they are. I saw a few of my friends dicks when they went a bit free with the shorts and they got in to a revealing pose. It was like looking at cleavage. I was looking at something, was moving to look at something else, and hey looky there! Of course I had to briefly look back to make sure I saw what I thought I saw and try to size it up.

brian0707

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
First time for me was camping out with a friend sharing a pup tent. We were both pretty horny and started comparing the tents we made in our sleeping bags. I looked at his outline and said he must be cheating with his fingers. So he unzips his bag and shows off his huge tent in his white shorts. I was so amazed by the size I reached over to grasp it. He grabbed mine through the bag, laughed and said he had me beat. Shorts came off and his big uncut cock was a good inch longer and half inch thicker than me. A great session of mutual masturbation, fretting and docking our cocks under his foreskin followed.

And many more sessions followed.

D

deleted15807

I've seen the dick of several friends, really no biggie. Most have been either in the changing room, lounging about in my apartment when I was in college or pissing at urinals.

Same here. No big deal. Not sure why it is.

Nudie Rick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've seen quite a few of my friends' dicks over the years - mostly through going to the gym or swimming and showering together. I never make an issue of being naked in front of them so, for the most part, neither do they.
I did have a v good-looking pal a few years back who had an impressive bulge and I was keen to see it 'in the flesh' - when my gym had a membership offer on I suggested he came for a try out, and once we'd finished out worrk out stripped off and hit the shower, hoping he'd follow suit, which he did - he seemed a bit shy and spent most of the time facing the wall, but I did get a couple of good glimpses. He left the shower ahead of me, and when I followed him back to the locker room I could see he had a boner in his tighty whities!