Trying to see a friend's dick?

Bi Maleee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I always wanna look at my mates dick but i never know how and i always thought he was straight till i saw he searched "dick" and all this shit on safari and im heaps interested to find out now

Anyone got some advise?

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I usually lead by example, by demonstrating my own comfort with being nude in any situation where nudity is acceptable. This includes sharing a hotel room, the locker room at the gym, showering at home when a friend is visiting, hot tubs, etc. I find that once my friends see that I have no inhibitions about them seeing my dick, they are less likely to feel the need to cover theirs in these situations. Not always, of course, but often. It may be somewhat easier since I'm gay as are many of my male friends, but I have also found that several of my straight friends have no problem getting naked with me in these situations.

cock30

Legendary Member
Media
I usually lead by example, by demonstrating my own comfort with being nude in any situation where nudity is acceptable. This includes sharing a hotel room, the locker room at the gym, showering at home when a friend is visiting, hot tubs, etc. I find that once my friends see that I have no inhibitions about them seeing my dick, they are less likely to feel the need to cover theirs in these situations. Not always, of course, but often. It may be somewhat easier since I'm gay as are many of my male friends, but I have also found that several of my straight friends have no problem getting naked with me in these situations.
I agree with this....definitely lead by example. I can think of loads of times where this has happened. Most recently a mate I have known for a long time but not seen in years came to stay at my house so we could catch up. He is married and didn't bring his wife. First morning when he got showered he took all of his clothes into the bathroom and locked the door and came out dressed. I went in after him but left the door open when I showered. After I was done I walked naked from the bathroom to my bedroom and he saw me. He didn't say anything but the next day showered with the bathroom door open too and I went in and brushed my teeth while he was showering.. He made no attempt to cover up and chatted to me all the time. Then when he was done I stripped and showered while he shaved. He's in the army so nudity can't be an issue for him.,.but he definitely just needed that confirmation that neither of us were gonna freak out at the sight of each other's dicks.

length&girth

Expert Member
Media
Seen quite a few mates in the showers together at work. Walked in to wash my hands once and my hot boss was in showering, and he started a conversation with me so I just stood there whilst he was naked in front of me. He opened the door to the cubicle so he could hear me better and was washing his body and pulling back his foreskin not bothered by it at all.

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't call him a friend, but I do recall wanting to see what my junior college roommate packed while we briefly shared a room with a third guy. He was tall, skinny had a faint brown/ blonde mustash and was a year older than me. We were all fairly modest in being around each other so the most we would see of each other unclothed was primarily underwear going/ coming from shower and bathroom.

They also slept in underwear with the third guy wearing only Hanes colored briefs and the other roommate in boxers. Some of his shorts were older and one morning in particular, I got my opportunity to see more of him as he slept... Likely passed out from drinking with friends night before. I got up at usual time and went about routine showering and getting ready when I noticed he was sleeping in bed wearing only boxers BUT these blue shorts were visibility worn old had tear in crotch so my eyes kept darting toward bed to catch a peek of what he had.

He did some shifting as he slept and showed balls and an average cut cock at times but no morning wood. We didn't room much longer than that since he jumped ship for a friend's room once that guy's roommate had to drop out.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree with this....definitely lead by example. I can think of loads of times where this has happened. Most recently a mate I have known for a long time but not seen in years came to stay at my house so we could catch up. He is married and didn't bring his wife. First morning when he got showered he took all of his clothes into the bathroom and locked the door and came out dressed. I went in after him but left the door open when I showered. After I was done I walked naked from the bathroom to my bedroom and he saw me. He didn't say anything but the next day showered with the bathroom door open too and I went in and brushed my teeth while he was showering.. He made no attempt to cover up and chatted to me all the time. Then when he was done I stripped and showered while he shaved. He's in the army so nudity can't be an issue for him.,.but he definitely just needed that confirmation that neither of us were gonna freak out at the sight of each other's dicks.
Glad to hear you've had the same experience. I find that once it's been established with a particular friend that it's normal to see each others' dicks, it's like riding a bike, neither one of us hesitates to let it flop out in front of the other.

Reactions: Sfcubby and cock30

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Seen quite a few mates in the showers together at work. Walked in to wash my hands once and my hot boss was in showering, and he started a conversation with me so I just stood there whilst he was naked in front of me. He opened the door to the cubicle so he could hear me better and was washing his body and pulling back his foreskin not bothered by it at all.

Do you think he was putting on a show or interested? Has he seen you naked?

Oralgami15

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think regardless of sexual orientation, people like seeing what other people, of either gender, look like naked.
When I was in college, I came home for the summer and some friends who stayed local had discovered a nude swimming area that was frequented by girls as well as guys. It was kind of interesting to see some of my closest friends naked for the first time and also being fully exposed to them. It wasn't sexual at all and spending hours naked together became quite natural. One friend had a really hot girlfriend who seemed a couple of levels above the sort of girl you'd expect him to be with. Once I discovered how well endowed he was I wondered if that was what kept her interested.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sharing a bate is natural. We all like cock no matter what if we are men. The freedom to show off and share in that pleasure is fleeting and not given to many. I need to see my friends naked. It's who they are. Erections and bating are the evolution of that bond.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm gay and act pretty unstraight so I doubt any of my male friends would let me see if I asked! =[
Not true. You need to establish trust that you just want to see and you know it's very gay of you. Let them think on it. Ignore them a bit. Some will come around.

Reactions: 11235

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always wanna look at my mates dick but i never know how and i always thought he was straight till i saw he searched "dick" and all this shit on safari and im heaps interested to find out now

Anyone got some advise?

Send him a Pic and say you caught his search and couldn't resist. Say don't panic I just want to know if you like it.

Reactions: kelvinza and 11235

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why ?

Why would anyone be ashamed of being cut or uncut ?

:confused:
When I was uncut I was embarrassed of it. Most of my friends were cut. I always wondered what they thought about me being I was uncut? It bothered me quite a bit. Before taking my dick out at a urinal, I would skin it completely back. I hated being uncut. I personally thought cut looked so much better. I was glad the day I finally got cut.

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was uncut I was embarrassed of it. Most of my friends were cut. I always wondered what they thought about me being I was uncut? It bothered me quite a bit. Before taking my dick out at a urinal, I would skin it completely back. I hated being uncut. I personally thought cut looked so much better. I was glad the day I finally got cut.

OK.

I'm not judging you or anything - but you are basically saying it's entirely a social thing, about "fitting in"?

How did you feel about "punk rock", or "goths", or "heavy metal"?

Did you feel you had to fit in because other people had safety pins stuck through their nose?

:)

123def

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ve managed to see most of my friends dicks, I just don’t care who sees or looks at mine so I always ‘lead by example’ getting naked at the gym or showering in the open section of the showers (not the private stalls).

Most people relax after a few times and follow suit, I think it does improve friendships, we’ve all got a dick!

One friend effectively beat me to it though, I knew he had a big dick because I’d caught a glance while taking a piss. The first time we went to the gym together he flipped it straight out, turns out he was just as not shy as me.

On a different occasion we were out drinking and we both busted each other looking at the other’s dick at the urinals, I laughed and told him ‘You’ve got a big cock haven’t you!’. It was great, we had a really long conversation about penis size, sex and pissing. Really brought us closer together!

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nT_yd0khc88bq1rusrs83y03pce.jpg

Just a pic for fun of trying to see a friend's dick.