T's PE Journal

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by tanlinefreak, Feb 1, 2011.

1. tanlinefreak

tanlinefreak New Member

Hello all,

I'll be starting for the first time a PE routine and wanted to keep a journal on here to keep me committed and inspired. In the next few days I will be using this site to come up with a beginner's routine.

If you're kind enough to follow along then maybe you can help me out! Any advice for routines and other factors (certain foods or times to do the routines) would be appreciated. If you would also like me to provide anything throughout the experience, I'd be happy to contribute (before/after pictures, etc.)

I'll be posting pics, first measurements and the routine in the next few days.

Thanks
    t

2. D_Manny_Petty

D_Manny_Petty Account Disabled

Congratulations, only thing I can say is...STAY COMMITTED!!! & don't expect result/gains overnight. :biggrin1:

3. tanlinefreak

tanlinefreak New Member

Quick question already about jelqing. The beginner's guide says to use one hand to pull down the penis while the other milks. It later goes on to say the second hand should be pulling the skin back while milking. The videos show the exercise using both hands.

I hope you can understand my confusion. Does anyone recommend one technique over another?

4. tanlinefreak

tanlinefreak New Member

I'm giving this an honest go.

I measure at 5.75x5" which is about .5" smaller than I would have guessed :eek:. I'll be following the sticky thread for beginner's PE.

I started with a warm towel warm-up which later came in handy for towel raises. After ten minutes of warm-up I did 100 jelqs. I found these easier to do standing up than sitting down when it came to applying the downward pull. This only took about two minutes and it was no problem sustaining a semi-erect penis.

Did the Oriental Massage. A few of the steps I found harder (the pulling steps) with the Vaseline still applied.

The kegels I will be doing throughout the day. I went for 10 during this workout. I found these to be the hardest and after about 5-7 could not hold the exercise for 5 secs each rep.

Since the towel raises use the same muscle as kegels I took a few moments off. Then watching a video to get fully erect, I almost came! Unlike the kegels I did 20 of these easily with the small and still wet towel from warm-up.

I ended with the exercise of reaching near climax and stopping for three times and ended with a satisfying ejaculation.

The whole process took less than twenty minutes and as of now nothing is sore. I'll be posting as results improve and any changes in the regiment. I will follow this routine every MWF for about two weeks.

Draft saved Draft deleted