Tubbo (mcyt)

mlp369

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
he sells these pins and one of them is the rainbow flag! Wonder if it is a subtle way of him expressing his sexuality (he said few months back that he would like to keep is sexuality to himself for now)

FHA6JHxXIAQomMT

D

deleted14683221

I should've known someone would make this thread. Didn't even waste time, did it on the day he turned 18.

Fucked up to say the least, especially since he's spoke about being sexualised and how it affects his mental health and how it's a an invasion of his privacy. But none of you care, can't say I'm surprised.

I honestly hope he quits streaming, or never shows his face again.

catabunni17

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I should've known someone would make this thread. Didn't even waste time, did it on the day he turned 18.

Fucked up to say the least, especially since he's spoke about being sexualised and how it affects his mental health and how it's a an invasion of his privacy. But none of you care, can't say I'm surprised.

stfu you made your acc on the same exact day and named yourself "idcifyouarguewithme" clearly you've been waiting for this opportunity to calm your internet white knight boner

tylerishot123

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Oh how I love Day 1 of threads LOL

heisenbergwhite1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

I should've known someone would complain about this thread despite obviously searching for it.

ch269754

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Gotta love day 1, please go back to Twitter.

On a separate note:
Yeah I'm pretty sure he's at least bi, but hasn't confirmed either way, just saying he wants to keep it private for now. Anyway, not holding out much hope for anything on this one for a good while, but yeah.