Tube Sizes and Usage

B_leap247

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hypothetical Situation...

The reccommended tube size is 1.75"....

I am curious to know why someone would get a 1.75" tube when they could just get a 2" and not have to order more than one tube....

If someone is only going for girth gains.....cant they just use a bigger tube and keep using it till it's packed?

From the things I have read on the forums....it seems that for some reason this is NOT true, but I have not found an explination as to how this works.

Any takers on this one?

onlygettinbigger

Experimental Member
Media
This has to do with preventing unsightly "warping or random bulging in the way the penis is pumped. The reccomendation is to use a tube with an internal diameter no more than .5" greater than your shaft diameter. When the shaft has to expand sideways that much without any "guidance" it can look very odd when it is all said and done. IF you step up through a series of tubes instead of just jumping to the end of the girth range you keep the cylindrical shape of the shaft throughout the whole process. Basically the results are better.

From personal experience I completely agree and after a long pump session in the jar (which leaves the balls and shaft untouched by the walls) I will sometimes switch to a very close to my girth tube to get things back in the right shape.

Does this make any sense?

B_leap247

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This has to do with preventing unsightly "warping or random bulging in the way the penis is pumped. The reccomendation is to use a tube with an internal diameter no more than .5" greater than your shaft diameter. When the shaft has to expand sideways that much without any "guidance" it can look very odd when it is all said and done. IF you step up through a series of tubes instead of just jumping to the end of the girth range you keep the cylindrical shape of the shaft throughout the whole process. Basically the results are better.

From personal experience I completely agree and after a long pump session in the jar (which leaves the balls and shaft untouched by the walls) I will sometimes switch to a very close to my girth tube to get things back in the right shape.

Does this make any sense?

AHHH HAAHHHH! Good Call!

I see now. Yup, that would make since. But technically you can pump with a larger tube if you don't care what your penis looks like.

Lol.

So do any people pump up on one tube...and then switch to the bigger tube and pump again? (like in the same session)