Tube Tenting

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just thought I would show you what it looks like when I'm tubing while in my shorts or my sweat pants. The other day I was sitting on the couch with my tube on under my sweat pants when there was a knock on the door. I kind of hid behind the door as I opened it and saw it was two girl watchtower missionaries. I stepped out from behind the door with a screeming hardon under my sweat pants and boldly pointed it right at them. I said I'm busy right now and can't talk, they stood there with open mouths, handed me a booklet and I shut the door while giving them a good profile view. A couple of days ago my sister in law just walked in the front door as she often does, so I just "accidentally" walked out of the bedroom with my tube on under my jocky shorts. She said wow! and I said you just cought me dressing. I reproduced these two states of dress to show you how it looked. Oh, and what the sticky, gooey,nasty aftermath was in both cases.

Attachments

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ow. And all I can smell is melted, wet PVC tubing and the fear of very real and malignant paraphilia your partner(/s) must feel as you haul out that poor, tube-tortured and strangled-straight old-man turtlehead.

Let the poor thing free! It feels like suffocating to death on the product in a cheap plumbing-fixture plant, looking at these pictures! If you really want an outsider's honest opinion, you need serious help. This is a symptom, not a casual kink.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have to agree...your sister in law? don't be surprised if she never comes over again (or was that the purpose maybe?)

as to the missionaries (not a fan either) 'no' or not answering the door gives the same results (with out the severe creepy/gross factor)

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Contrary to the way it may look, the sensation of the tube is like a tight, long, slow fuck. The glans are inflamed or aroused to just barely below the level of orgasm. While in the tube the sensation is such that erections are sometimes spontaneous or occur at the slightest provocation like walking past a brawless woman at a store or in response to my sister-in-law blustering into my house for the umteenth time at just the right (or wrong) moment and me with a retaliation motive in mind.

As for my sister in law, she just barges into the house unanounnced all the time. As I related in another thread she complains to my wife that her husband has a thumb size dick and she gets no sexual satisfaction. So I, along with the semi-participation of my wife, have been trying to "accidentally" give her an idea of what a real cock looks like. Her streaming into the house again at just the right moment provided that opportunity. She has been back, perhaps, just, perhaps looking for another such "moment".

I even failed to get rid of the watch tower girls, I had to refuse their booklets again just yesterday. They approached me while I was working out in the yard, they were tentative but came up and said hello, offered their booklets, I refused again, and they walked of down the street.

Last edited:

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not in the least painful. The intense sexual tension and pleasure caused by just walking around with a 7.5X6 inch flaccid VDL in your Levi's, dress slacks or sweatpants and risk of having it suddenly punch out to 8.25 inches at the slightest provocation is sublime.

kiahman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Moccasin, I will admit... I am curious and I want to try it. You do have a nice looking piece, initially I thought it looked painful, but then I was like well it must feel goog or he would not want to share it with the group.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Learning is always a good thing. I am intrigued by this and want to learn more. Enlighten us as to the equipment, where to get it and all the rest.

By the way, a friend of ours who is a very large busted young lady had the same problem in College with the "Watchtower" set and with youth missionary of the LDS. To get rid of them she finally answered the door stark naked. She is in the double D category on top and no extra fat anywhere else. The watchtower boys within a minute according to her both had obvious erections and did not know what to say. It was much the same reaction with the LDS youth missionary. She got rid of them and they never came back. I accomplish the same thing with a sign near my door that says "No Proselytizing" and do not hesitate to explain in detail two things. The first being that the front gate of my Ranch has the same sign on it. Secondly that trespass in this state is very illegal if it is posted and their black slacks and white shirts do not get them out of it.

I love living in the wild west!

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't tube tent, but I've done something similar to JW's knocking on my door. I answered the door with a thong swimsuit on. I opened the door just a crack while they talked to me, but when they handed me a pamphlet, I had to open the door wider to take it. That's when one of the girl's jaw dropped as she looked down at my swimsuit. It wasn't even a micro thong and she didn't even see the back, and still she looked shocked just seeing the front pouch of my thong. I wasn't bulging a lot at that moment either. I had a good laugh at her reaction afterwards.