Tube up my dick!!!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by asta4125, Feb 20, 2008.

1. asta4125

asta4125 New Member

I decided to post this here because it sees alot more traffic then other parts. Well yesterday I had a cystoscope put up my dick because I have had blood in my piss atlot latly. So my dr decided to have a look inside. Well, let me tell you, it was prob the worst pain i have ever felt in my whole life. The tube isnt very wide, its a little thicker then the stick of a q tip. Thats not why it hurt. So the dr takes this tube which has a tiney camera on it, and the other part which has a water sprayer on it. Its all very small.
    First the the nurse comes in and has me take my pants off and lay down. Then she takes this plastic needle which looked more like a cone, and puts the tip of it in my dick hole, and injects it with a combination of saline and novicane, then she takes a metal clamp, and clamps my head shut so the liqued would stay inside of me, to numb up my dick.
    So the dr comes in and takes the clamp off, and naturally all the liqued came out. Then he takes the tube and puts it in the hole. It was a little painfull, but not too bad. So I am laying down, the dr has my dick in his hand, and there is a nurse to my left hold the other part of the machine. Every time the dr puts the tube further inside, there needs to be water pressure so the tube can slide easily inside of me. So as he is getting deeper inside, I can see my stomach getting bigger because of all the water she is pumping into me. So I am watching on the compuer screan, and he is showing my insides to me. Then he is like, this is going to be painfull, I am going to enter the blatter, Let me tell you it was the worst pain I have ever felt. There was like a foot and a half of tubing up my dick. He was looking arround my bladder, and everything looked good. Then he said ok im a going to take it out, well he begines to take it out, and I saw stars, and almost passed out. It was horrible. I had to piss right away because of all the water they put in me. And let me tell you, it felt like I was pissing fire, i actually let a scream out because it hurt so much. Not a fun experience, oh and btw, when the dr and the nurse were messing with my dick, he went into full sheild mode, and got as small as i have ever seen him, litterly shrunk up soo small. But at that point i didnt give a shit, i just wanted to get outa there.

2. lttlgrllst

lttlgrllst New Member

Eeewwww That's sound's terrible. I don't blame your dick, I'd be trying to hide too!
    I Hope everything turns out alright.

3. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

As a woman who has had all sorts of kidney, bladder and urethral issues, i feel for you. You poor dear! I've seen that machine in the urologists office and i get so nervous everytime i think they are going to use it that i almost lose my lunch over it. I've not had to go through that before and i hope to never have to.

I'm so sorry your experience was so horrible and im glad they didnt find anything wrong with you.

The strangest and most painful thing i've been through in that area was when i had some scar tissue cut out of my urethra and had it dilated because its too small. When i woke up out of surgery they told me i had to pee before i could leave. Peeing on those open wounds inside of there was the worst pain, but first air came out from them having to pump my bladder up to see in there and expand it to see its full size was the weirdest sensation yet. To have a pissfart and then the fire of hell come over me- i woke up from passing out on the toilet with the nurse trying to help me back on the toilet. It was awful.

I'm supposed to get this surgery done every few years as the urethral tube tightens back down after a few years. Well its been almost 10 years and i refuse to ever go through anything like that again. I'd rather pass another kidney stone!

I'm sorry you had to go through such a painful experience.

4. joe_smith

joe_smith New Member

Wow you poor guy. (lets a tear out)

5. asta4125

asta4125 New Member

Yea, I hate that machine, Its like this big cylinder of water attached to the wall, with the big pump going into it with the nurse holding the controls. I know it sucks for a women, but a guy is a hell of alot worse.

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I've had tubes up my bladder twice. Once with the scope.. another with a syringe to put liquids in to see if I had some sort of bladder issue. I feel for you man.

7. Hand_Solo

Gold Member

Egads. Sorry to hear about your experience. I almost passed out just from reading about it!

8. crosen1105

crosen1105 New Member

I actually had that done also....my thoughts exactly. It sucked so bad and my little guy decided to play turtle and hide and I didn't give a shit despite a nurse standing there. I too wanted out as quickly as possible. It was about a minute of the worst pain I've had to endure.

9. cornettoconcrema

cornettoconcrema New Member

Oh, Damn, I remember. I had it just as a preliminary to a prostate procedure. Hurt like hell. Then for the operation, they shoved a laser and a camera up there and zapped away for 20 endless minutes. I was under a spinal block so I was dead from the waist down thank god. Afterward had a major swelled purple penis ... not pretty. Lots of good dope though. cornetto

10. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

sounds like the old method of surgery for kidney stones when doctors removed it thru the urethra. first the patient nearly died from the pain caused by the stone, then from the pain caused by the surgery.

I feel for ya...

Draft saved Draft deleted