Tuc Watkins, "One Life To Live"

tennmatty

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
This is the first I've heard that he was gay in real life. I did a Google Search and found no confirmation of this. So I believe it's just a rumor.

My boyfriend is a flight attendant. Tuc and his boyfriend flew to Rio together last year on one of his flights :)

B_Noctem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Actually, I did do Google Searches on the subject and the only thing that came up was that he only plays a gay character on television.
Yeah, right!
You obviously don't know how to use it correctly since everyone else found out what they wanted to know and yet, you failed to do so.

yaoirabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, right!
You obviously don't know how to use it correctly since everyone else found out what they wanted to know and yet, you failed to do so.

If everyone else found out the truth, then why hasn't anyone posted a link? Because there's nothing to find.

BTW, I think you need to learn how to talk to people. I haven't done anything to deserve being disrespected by you or anyone else.

B_Noctem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If everyone else found out the truth, then why hasn't anyone posted a link? Because there's nothing to find.

BTW, I think you need to learn how to talk to people. I haven't done anything to deserve being disrespected by you or anyone else.
There's no "if" about it. Everyone did find the truth, except you. And links were posted but it seems you were too caught up on yourself to notice that Slark actually posted links, which was clearly indicated to you in another post. You seriously need to learn to pay attention.

BTW, I know you need to learn to stop being so paranoid because no one has disrespected you and the way I talk to people is perfectly fine.

yaoirabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's no "if" about it. Everyone did find the truth, except you. And links were posted but it seems you were too caught up on yourself to notice that Slark actually posted links, which was clearly indicated to you in another post. You seriously need to learn to pay attention.

BTW, I know you need to learn to stop being so paranoid because no one has disrespected you and the way I talk to people is perfectly fine.

So I'm "caught up on myself" just because I called you out on your rude and condescending attitude. Umm, okay.:2up:

B_Noctem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So I'm "caught up on myself" just because I called you out on your rude and condescending attitude. Umm, okay.:2up:

I said you're caught up on yourself, not "caught up on yourself,"... learn the difference. And yes, you are, as well as being quite ignorant and childish. Even more so since there's absolutely nothing rude or condescending about my attitude, kid. :rolleyes:

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I said you're caught up on yourself, not "caught up on yourself,"... learn the difference. And yes, you are, as well as being quite ignorant and childish. Even more so since there's absolutely nothing rude or condescending about my attitude, kid. :rolleyes:
I guess the difference is the quotation marks, right?

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
gallery_main-world-gravy-wrestling-championship12.jpg

mcFred

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Any word on this gorgeous guy? I don't usually watch OLTL but when I was changing channels tonight, I stopped on SoapNet because Tuc Watkins' character was tied to a chair, dressed only in his undershorts. He looked very nice.
I can’t believe this is a post from 2008 and here I am LPSG-searching for the first time “Tuc Watkins” because I just watched him in “Uncoupled” - When in the soap OLTL and even in Desperate Housewives - he was “only” a regular hot hunk :) but he f’ing looks damn good in his mid 50s - like the best of fine wines…

PS - makes me laugh how some posters even thought he was not gay bc he wasnt out… I do think he is the absolute portrait of a str8 acting gay man…

1659214673619.jpeg

1659214613905.jpeg

1659214864863.gif