Tuc Watkins

gregps

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just a past episode of "Six Feet Under" titled Out, Out Brief Candle in which there is a character named Trevor played by Tuc Watkins. He is stunner. From IMDb, I see that he has been in many television shows and soaps. Anyone have any photos of him partially or totally nude?

Herrmann

Experimental Member
Media
Weeks ago, on "One Life to Live", he was in a kitchen in just his underwear talking to one of the grand dames of the show. She requested he put something on - and he walked off and returned in an apron. I have no idea how or where to look for pics from that show with him shirtless other than this site:

Shrine to the Soap Hunks: One Life to Live

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

gregps

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks, Alex. Now I know why everyone raves about your skills finding photos. I didn't realize that he was in I Think I Do. Will have to watch it the next time it is on Logo.

Thanks to you, too, Hermann.

aclarkkent1

Just Browsing
Media
Whoo Hoo! Gravity Edge Infomercial!!!
I can't even tell you how many late nights I sat up waiting for this gem to play... I'd cross my fingers and hope that dang "Is it a juicer" lady would go away and give me the Biker/trainer workout. EVERYTIME I saw it I couldn't take my eyes off Tuc. I could see the results in just a few days just like he did!!!! Too bad you can't buy old infomercials like TV shows! --- I just realized how sad that sounded. :pat:
God he was hot hot hot and sweaty!