Tuck or hang?

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Are there big drag queens? All the ones I've seen have been small...but maybe that's just the drugs.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
prepstudinsc said:
I saw one that was very tall...like 6'4" or 6'5" BEFORE putting on heels. With the shoes, he was like 7' tall. Wierded me out...

Whoa! That would sort of weird you out! I meant large in terms of "hung." So you can see where my mind is. It's Chat Deprivation!!

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
prepstudinsc said:
I saw one that was very tall...like 6'4" or 6'5" BEFORE putting on heels. With the shoes, he was like 7' tall. Wierded me out...

my next-door-neighbor dresses in drag (i hate that phrase) and he is the same height ... it's pretty funny. he's married and has three kids - actually one of his kids is a very good friend of mine.

robert by day, roberta by night ... but that's everyone, right?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
art said:
Are there big drag queens? All the ones I've seen have been small...but maybe that's just the drugs.
Let us know if your perceptions change when you're not on drugs! ;)

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
horribleperson said:
tuck your shirt into your UNDERPANTS???

if its a t-shirt i dont tuck it in, if its a polo shit or a dress shirt i tuck it into my pants not my underpants

Tuck in a t-shirt, as in undershirt, not one that you'd wear with jeans or shorts.

suaige

Just Browsing
Media
I do both, the undershirt goes in the shorts, the dress shirt inside the pans, the t-shirt in side the pants or out depending on the mood. I found if you wear an undershirt and you do not tuck it inside the underwear it gets bunched up at the bottom of the dress shirt creating a really weird bulge all the way around just above the pants. and its a really annoying feeling