Tuck the thread?

Do you tuck?

• Total voters

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I have always used tampons - usually the Tampax brand, but sometimes the supermarket 'own brand' version thereof. I actively dislike Lil-lets.

After putting a tampon in I tuck the string up into my vagina, just out of the way.

When I was younger I don't recall ever tucking the string - I always just left it out and it never bothered me. Except on the odd occasion when I went without underwear and only then because it tickled my thighs.

These days, underwear or not, I find I have to tuck the string or I feel it tugging between my undies and body. Or, worse still, it sneaks its way back and gets between my butt cheeks and tugs there! Not comfy!

So... Am I a total weirdo?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The string doesn't really bother me unless I have to urinate then I move it... I know weird I just don't want it soaking up urine (nothing is TMI right!!!). But when I go swimming or wear beach clothes I snip the string.

Funny string story I took my BF to Hooter's (because that's where he wanted to go for his birthday) anyway if you've ever been in there you've seen the girls outfits. And our waitress had STRING... lmao my guy noticed it first I had to follow her and tell her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, the string doesn't bother me. Although if I pee, no matter what, I take the tampon out and put in a new one. Maybe I'm hyper about being hygienic, but it's what I do. UTI's suck.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It has never occurred to me to tuck the string! That's a good idea. Sometimes the string does wander around a little. I usually wear g-strings, which actually prevents it from wandering backwards towards my butt.

The string doesn't really bother me unless I have to urinate then I move it... I know weird I just don't want it soaking up urine (nothing is TMI right!!!). But when I go swimming or wear beach clothes I snip the string.

It bothers me, too. I always remove mine when I have to urinate and put a new one in after.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Snipping? That would involve knowing where the scissors are, wouldn't it? :rolleyes::biggrin:

Lets hope so,the carving knife is abit on the blunt side :biggrin1:

I always baulked at the thoughts of Lil-lets as i can remember a girl at school using them and didnt wash her hands afterwards:biggrin1: Mukki b*tch **pukes**

EDIT: What is Hooters?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It has never occurred to me to tuck the string! That's a good idea. Sometimes the string does wander around a little. I usually wear g-strings, which actually prevents it from wandering backwards towards my butt.

It bothers me, too. I always remove mine when I have to urinate and put a new one in after.

lmao oops RE-move it:redface:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lets hope so,the carving knife is abit on the blunt side :biggrin1:

I always baulked at the thoughts of Lil-lets as i can remember a girl at school using them and didnt wash her hands afterwards:biggrin1: Mukki b*tch **pukes**

EDIT: What is Hooters?

Hooter's is a resturant that has really bad food, but the girls(waitress's) wear white tanks with hooter's logo's and little itty bitty shorts. It's a male eye candy resturant.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Hooter's is a resturant that has really bad food, but the girls(waitress's) wear white tanks with hooter's logo's and little itty bitty shorts. It's a male eye candy resturant.

Thanks for that...i know where i'm going to apply for a job now hehehehe!!

**Looks for my gold Kylie hotpants**:wink:

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ haha :p

Last edited:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's about as likely to leak as a tampon. If installed correctly.
Absolutely correct, MB.

The cup stays in place through suction, Submissive Girl. Which, should you ever try one - well, I can only describe the early sensation as vacuuming the cervix. :eek: Mine has only leaked a few times on my heaviest day when I couldn't empty it after 3 or so hours.

Not trying to convert anyone, but it remains one of the best purchases I have ever made.