Tuck the thread?

Do you tuck?

• Total voters

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, you can order them online. The Mooncup, which I adore, is a UK product and there are a few manufacturers on the continent. I believe MickeyLee uses a cup from Europe, so hopefully she revisits the thread to confirm her brand.

I also have the DivaCup, but find it a bit hard. Although, not as hard as the Keeper, which is gum rubber.

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, you can order them online. The Mooncup, which I adore, is a UK product and there are a few manufacturers on the continent. I believe MickeyLee uses a cup from Europe, so hopefully she revisits the thread to confirm her brand.

I also have the DivaCup, but find it a bit hard. Although, not as hard as the Keeper, which is gum rubber.

Hmmm interesting. I'd never even heard of it until I joined here. I think someone mentioned it before. I might have to look this product up and try it out. I'm thankful for my BC pills they control the monster and I never have a heavy flow, maybe this would work for me? I was thinking about shifting while riding that's my biggest concern. I'm going to check them out for sure now though! Thanks for discussing them more. I would rather hear another female say they like them rather than reading about them on a website promoting the product.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks Kittie :smile:

On this whole 'snipping the thread' business... How short do you snip? I need a decent amount of length on the string to get sufficient grip to remove the tampon. I'm not sure I could let it go much shorter than it is. Is this an issue for others?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks Kittie :smile:

On this whole 'snipping the thread' business... How short do you snip? I need a decent amount of length on the string to get sufficient grip to remove the tampon. I'm not sure I could let it go much shorter than it is. Is this an issue for others?

Ok I'm going to flat out tell you I snipped to short once and it was a b-witch to get out. I would reccommend you snip it before you put it in so you can guage comfortably what you can grip and pull. For me it's about half way... and it never sneaks out of my bathsuit that way.