Tucker Carlson

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Chicago8inch, Sep 15, 2006.

1. Chicago8inch

Chicago8inch New Member

Hey Everyone,

I did not see it because I have not been watching any of the "Dancing With the Stars" episodes. But this morning I am driving to work and I hear a major radio station in Chicago. They are talking about this guy Tucker Carlson that is a news anchor somewhere. Anyway, they were talking about how he was wearing loose fitting khaki's and must have gotten aroused from all of the friction of the dance.

Several people called in as well and said that yes it was true and they had all noticed it. The jokes were flying around that he should have strapped it down before the dance and he should have worn a different type of underwear, etc.

I just wondered if anyone saw this and if they did, do you have a picture of it. I am always excited to see a happy bulge.

By the way, I love Mario Lopez too. Maybe I should start watching this show. I didn't realize that all of these hot celebs were in the show.:tongue:

2. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Tucker danced like a loser. He deserved to be dismissed.

It's all about Mario Lopez and Joey Lawrence this season. They are each sex on two legs.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

It is hard to be taken seriously when doing the Lambada while wearing a bow tie.

4. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

This is so true.

And no one, dancing against Mario Lopez, can be taken seriously. Let's be real.

5. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

You know how to call them, Hung Muscle. Those two are so far ahead of all the rest, it's not even a comparison! If either of them were to show a bulge, like before stated re. Tucker, I'm afraid I would loose a load on the spot!

6. basketbulge

basketbulge Member

Albums:
    Mention a 'happy bulge' and I'm all over it... but I just watched all 4 minutes and 51 seconds on YouTube, and there's nothing worth all the fuss. Maybe it's a Chicago thing :confused:
    See for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j40rEUCuA1M

7. Nomad

Nomad New Member

I just looked at the show's web site and I haven't even heard of these people. I can understand the has-beens and the no-names who go on the show, but why would Vivica Fox lower herself to such a level*

What did Joey Lawrence do to his eyebrows?

I remember crushing hard on him when he was on Blossom, with the overgrown hair and non-permanent eyebrows.

*It is possible that some would find Vivica to be a has-been or a b-lister, but after her turn in Kill Bill she has to be respected. :)

8. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Lissen, kidz, I ain't sure I don't dance better than Tucker. And that ain't good news.
    Oooh.

9. Chicago8inch

Chicago8inch New Member

Hey Basket,

Thanks for finding the link. I am not sure if this is the one. Supposedly the dance is the one from last night. Perhaps this clip is from an earlier dance.

It was on a major radio station this morning. They talked about this subject for about 25 minutes. People kept calling in, it was actually quite funny and a little bit hot. Only because I did not have any idea of what Tucker looked like.

Now if it was Mario or Joey, that would definitely be a different story. I am looking forward to seeing pictures/video of Joey and Mario. No idea what Nomad is talking about with regard to Joey's eyebrows.

Thanks guys!

10. basketbulge

basketbulge Member

Albums:
    Apparently it was the first dance and he was the first voted off the show... so I don't think there was another to see. If you search 'Tucker Carlson dance' on YouTube, you cann see all the videos posted from the show

11. BlackCock85

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well I was just watching VH1's Best Week Ever and they pointed out the boner. It was after he got the lapdance and when he stood up it was poking right out, ahha whoops.

12. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

Tucker Carlson.. ??

"... dude look like a lady"

13. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

Joey Lawrence may possibly now be the gayest looking heterosexual on the face of the planet.

14. BlackCock85

Gold Member

Albums:
    who said he's a heterosexual? heheheheehe

15. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

he did.:rolleyes:

And until I have hard evidence to the contrary I'm believing the lad's entreaties that he's one of the fold. :33:

On the other hand I want to rim Mario Lopez for one solid week without coming up for air. Lopez has, in my considered opinion, the finest ass in captivity.:cool:

16. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Hell, just looking at the dude's dimples get me erected. Somebody try to induce him to join lpsg, but I guess that wouldn't do, 'cause if he posted in the gallery it would cause an explosion that would destroy all the others, too!

Oh, well, fantasies are still available!

17. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

There are several photos of his arse from the Nip and Tuck episode that's about to air. I studied one of them for at least 20 minutes and without question it's the most anatomically correct bottom ever created.

He's already provided me with several "explosions" of my own.:rolleyes:

18. BlackCock85

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh the thought of Mario & Joey together naked touching eachother.........oooooo the fantasy.

19. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

oh yes... now that works perfectly in my psyche. Thanks.

20. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    The best part though was how they debunked BOTH Mario and Joey. BWE showed both of them being interviewed for the Dance show, both separately said something to the effect of never having ever really danced before, and never having had lessons, then flashed to Mario, ironically, doing a flash dance, and Joey showing off his moves in both his music videos, and him dancing all over the opening sequence from Blossom days. Yeah, never danced before... yuh huh. :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted