Tucker Carlson

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
novice_btm said:
The best part though was how they debunked BOTH Mario and Joey. BWE showed both of them being interviewed for the Dance show, both separately said something to the effect of never having ever really danced before, and never having had lessons, then flashed to Mario, ironically, doing a flash dance, and Joey showing off his moves in both his music videos, and him dancing all over the opening sequence from Blossom days. Yeah, never danced before... yuh huh. :rolleyes:

Haha yea, but they're hot so they can get away with it.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
novice_btm said:
I'm sure that's what Mario was banking on before Ali divorced him. :lmao:

Poor Tucker Carlson he must really suck at life, he's the first to go on Stars and now a thread made about him has shifted to focus on the two hotties of the show hehehe.

.....Hehe I'm sure Ali left him because she found him with Joey Lawrence in a compromising position ehheheheheheehheh ::eek:h the fantasy::

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Poor Tucker! I give him credit for dancing, knowing he cant dance. Having said that . The guy is a total smuck! Him and that silly fuckin bow tie.

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Stronzo said:
Joey Lawrence may possibly now be the gayest looking heterosexual on the face of the planet.

I totally agree if that man is not gay then he is bisexual. I don't care if he is married.

Nesto74

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Joey Lawrence annoys me. Awesome physique and great looking, but annoying as F***! That is the only reason he's around. Dumb as wood.

Mario Lopez - Erk! Major Erk! Blah....patooeee.......gag.....gag. I don't understand how he still gets work or attention!

Um.....What's this thread about?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Nesto74 said:
Joey Lawrence annoys me. Awesome physique and great looking, but annoying as F***! That is the only reason he's around. Dumb as wood.

Mario Lopez - Erk! Major Erk! Blah....patooeee.......gag.....gag. I don't understand how he still gets work or attention!

Um.....What's this thread about?
Oh, that's right, that delicious Tucker Carlson. Mmm... Tuckerrrr :rolleyes:

craigsmith

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a room mate in college who was methodist preachers son and he had a huge cut cock. I measured it and it was a little over 8 inches. We were room mates for 4 years and he used me all the time. He never dated while in college so we did it a LOT!!! I was an oral bottom and could not get enough of him. We are both married with kids now - but we meet sometimes when we go to conventions ( we work in the same field) and always share a room - and it is just like in college. We are both 50 and 51 now and he still is a power house. Always look forward to seeing him.

ChileCat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a room mate in college who was methodist preachers son and he had a huge cut cock. I measured it and it was a little over 8 inches. We were room mates for 4 years and he used me all the time. He never dated while in college so we did it a LOT!!! I was an oral bottom and could not get enough of him. We are both married with kids now - but we meet sometimes when we go to conventions ( we work in the same field) and always share a room - and it is just like in college. We are both 50 and 51 now and he still is a power house. Always look forward to seeing him.

Lucky you. My first college room mate was beautiful and had a huge cock, unfortunately he had girls over all the time. :redface: