Tumbler blog using lpsg images...

JockVamp

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have a Tumblr blog not related to the one previously noted. I do use pics from here for different kinds of posts (ie - huge balls pics or pierced pics or big dick pics for instance) but under no circumstances whatsoever do I use any selfie pic in a persons profile.

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I may be crazy to think this, but I find it rather flattering if someone wants to post my pics on a tumbler site. I just don't seem the harm in it. I posted them for people to check out and comment on, so if they post to tumbler, just more ways to show off what I got.

Stole my pics and found them being used by another member here. It is not right and unfortunately myself and other members here Have removed our galleries because of it. Ruins it for everyone.

Stole my pics and found them being used by another member here. It is not right and unfortunately myself and other members here Have removed our galleries because of it. Ruins it for everyone.
Then you should report it, or change your album privacy settings. ;)

Reactions: FloridaKraft

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
They were using one of my pics a while ago, not sure if it's still there or not. As long as people don't try to use them as their own I'm sorta OK with it; like @HJ1958 said above, it's flattering in a way.
It's only flattering when they ask first permission to put it on another site. ( and if a 'green light' to receive a mailed link to that site to check)

Otherwise a no-go.

Reactions: FloridaKraft

Album is gone. Just a violating feeling to be honest. Hindsight is always 20/20 though. Is what it is now.

damnimbi

Cherished Member
Media
Huntington Beach (California, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's only flattering when they ask first permission to put it on another site. ( and if a 'green light' to receive a mailed link to that site to check)

Otherwise a no-go.

And not sure if these were authorized, but in both cases, the person 's user name was listed alongside the photo.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
A member of this site emailed me about a year ago and said that they hoped I didn't mind that they put some of my pics on their tumblr. By the time I read the message the pics had been posted and then linked to other tumblr pages, including the one you referenced. I don't really mind, I find it flattering, and I make sure that no one can identify me by the pictures that I post so its no big deal. But I do get upset when I find someone using my pictures and claiming that its them, which has also happened on this site.

Seems like it would be a lot nicer to make sure you have the persons permission before posting it, but at the same time its the internet and you have to expect that anything you post can get copied and posted all over the place.

megahungdude

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I may be crazy to think this, but I find it rather flattering if someone wants to post my pics on a tumbler site. I just don't seem the harm in it. I posted them for people to check out and comment on, so if they post to tumbler, just more ways to show off what I got.

Yeah totally agree with that. I mean, it's the risk you take when you get your junk out and post it online, it seems daft to act shocked or offended when they end up getting shared around. That's always been the whole point of it for me, and i actually find it pretty horny when i stumble across my pics on other sites... just good to know they're being appreciated hehe ;)

Reactions: HJ1958 and 985154