Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Did ya hairs come out styling and smexy?

*pictures giggling Stormtrooper, likes it*

I think it came out smexy. I even had my beard trimmed. I think all the white hairs on my head and in my beard give me a classy look.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it came out smexy. I even had my beard trimmed. I think all the white hairs on my head and in my beard give me a classy look.
*perk* Beard? Salt and pepper beard?

Oh, yeah. Smexy indeed.

First I was all peppers. Then a few random salts showed up.

I tried to take them out, but then, detente. Seems my salts and peppers decided there was room for both and they co-existed in close quarters quite well for some years.

But, the truce must have ended. I just want to know: What the hell did the salts do that made the peppers so mad that most of them just up and left? There are a few holdouts, but I expect they'll be leaving too... I'll miss them.;)

thisguy805

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First I was all peppers. Then a few random salts showed up.

I tried to take them out, but then, detente. Seems my salts and peppers decided there was room for both and they co-existed in close quarters quite well for some years.

But, the truce must have ended. I just want to know: What the hell did the salts do that made the peppers so mad that most of them just up and left? There are a few holdouts, but I expect they'll be leaving too... I'll miss them.;)

About 5 years ago I accepted the white hairs on my head but not in my beard. I would had my wife cut out all the white hairs in my beard. Now I wear the whites hairs like a badge of honor. I have a white racing strip on the right side of my chin.

I give myself 5 years before all my black hairs turn white.