Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My problem with all the tumblr links is if it's being posted here, it's obviously adult content, which means you have to be logged into tumblr to view it. Rarely do I decide the additional effort might actually be worthwhile.

NightForce

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While I am not against a tumblr post, the lack of effort and zero description makes me not click the links. If someone took the time to say, “he, this is a really cool vid (or pic) of a giraffe eating watermelon, perhaps I’d click. Most are just the word tumblr and they end up being a waste of time. Add a description and increase the likelihood of a click and follow.

Rocco8

Loved Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactly.

I logged in once - to LPSG. That's enough. I do not wish and should not be required to log in to yet another site when I'm on LPSG.

I'm so tired of Tumblr-spam.

My problem with all the tumblr links is if it's being posted here, it's obviously adult content, which means you have to be logged into tumblr to view it. Rarely do I decide the additional effort might actually be worthwhile.

kyblue

Experimental Member
Media
You won’t have to worry about fuckin tumblr for long, since they are going to remove all adult content December 17th.