Tumescence Run Amuck

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by oddeyeblu, Jul 26, 2010.

1. oddeyeblu

oddeyeblu Member

There is a girl in my college class that has flirted with me off and on in a good way throughout our program. She's not a runway model but one of those fun chicks that has a good sense of humor. One day, I decided to ask her out for breakfast one morning after a test. She agreed and we had a good time. That afternoon, she called and wanted to know if I would like to see a movie with her. I agreed. That evening, we never made it to the movie, but instead rented a movie and watched it with her 13yo son. No problem, there are no fireworks going off in my head. One day we where studying for a test together and I called my best buddy(who she can't stand) to get a clarification on a test item that she was not sure about(I missed that lecture). A couple of hours later, she gets all frustrated and tells me that I need to go. I leave, realizing that I probably pissed her off. I asked her about it and she told me that I am not to talk about him or to him in her presence. CONSTRAINTS ALREADY. A few days pass and she texts me wanting to know whats up. I told her that we both have pretty low tolerance levels, and I was not interested in pursuing the relationship any further. She texts me a few days later begging me to go to her graduation party. I agreed. She wanted to watch a movie a few days later but this time the TV in the living room is messed up and the only one working is the one in the bedroom. The movie was so boring, I fell asleep.
    She woke me up telling me I had to leave. We had a discussion over a cigarette on the patio. She said in frustration, "We're not on the same page. Isn't this exactly what you want!!" I told her I need to go.
    A couple of weeks go by. She calls while she is getting drunk with one of our female colleagues and proceeds to tell me that she is open minded and if I like guys that's ok; we can be friends. THIS REALLY CHAPS MY ASS. She is so bent on licking her wounds that she resorts to speculating that to a colleague. She just could not accept the fact that I didn't jump her bones because she was unattractive. She still wants to be friends. Should I or not?

2. tommyt123

tommyt123 New Member

Albums:
    Nope. In my opinion...

If theres too much hassel allready its only going to get worse. Better to leave it now than to make it worse for the future.

3. oddeyeblu

oddeyeblu Member

At age 18 what a wise man!!!!
    I pretty much realized that it would be 10x worst once she got a hold of my junk.

4. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    What, you didn't jump her bones, therefore you must be gay? She is not living on the same planet! No woman or man is so hot that they cannot be resisted, (although I have met some very nice ones in my life) and if she thinks she is that one, best keep far away from her. Let some other males feed her ego.

5. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

My dad used to say, "Never get into bed with anyone crazier than you are."

She's one you want to give plenty of distance to!!!

6. hud01

Gold Member

Run Forrest Run....

7. tommyt123

tommyt123 New Member

Albums:
    Lol Krisp I do love your dad.

8. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Not after this:

It was rude and she seems rather unstable to say the least.

9. Pdick

Pdick Member

Albums:
    Avoid this chick like the plague. You have little invested, and she sound almost bipolar from the way you describe.

10. crescendo69

Gold Member

Follow your heart the hell away from her.

11. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    I second this. I think she might be manipulative as well - she can't get you and assumes/asserts that you like men - this sounds very much like the wants to control you and mess with your mind; some sort of emotional blackmail.

Like Pdick said, you have little invested, walk away before it is too late.

And she will probably try to get you back, and the cycle starts again. Be strong and break the cycle even if she starts to spread rumours about you and your manhood.

12. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree she sounds manipulative. She wants to control who you can talk to around her? LMAO, what a joke. She called you being a jerk because IMO she was interested in you and it didn't go further.

I wouldn't be friends on any kind of close intimate level with this person.

13. double_digit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am a little late to the party, but I concur with my fellow peers here too. You're a pretty bright sounding fellow - and in this case, follow what it is that your heart and guts are telling ... should be SCREAMING at your brain:

Forget her, move on, and it is not likely that anyone is going to believe her story about the "gay man" she brought home one night. It's not true so do not even let it bother you in the least and carry on with life. Manipulative people like that deserve what they get themselves backed into a corner over.

14. wilseb

wilseb Member

Albums:
    A friend of mine was in a similar relationship... They fought all the time when they were apart, but together, they were great. They were both of the jealous-type, though, so that added to their problems. Long story short, I told him to initially hit it and leave. He didn't, he had a relationship with her. Years later, the problems of then are still happening today.

My friend got too caught up in the relationship before he really saw the warning signs, and years later, he's dating other women and still can't get her completely out of his life. So with that, I agree with what everyone is saying - leave. Leave now, it's not worth the trouble.

How she is now, will be how she will be in the future. (Oh, and this chic was a model, too. Her big-paying gig was being a shot girl at clubs, hired by the various liquor companies doing promotions. You know the ones wearing skimpy outfits, paid to flirt with the guys, give them free shots and encourage to buy more at the bar...)

15. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

You've had mostly unpleasant experiences with her.
    Her way of seeking intimacy seems to be to have fights.
    She gossips about you, even to the extent of expressing innuendos about your sexuality.
    Why would you be at all conflicted about walking away?
    Wouldn't almost anyone else add more to your life?

16. Steinweg9

Steinweg9 New Member

Absolutely NOT. Wacked out crazy controlling psychotic bitch. What are you thinking? Behaviors that erratic are for junior high school kids trying to impress each other. Run as far away as you can. Smoke breath, booze breath...phone calls at absolutely random intervals, conditions and sanctions? Surely you don't need to get down there with anyone, do you?

17. oddeyeblu

oddeyeblu Member

I said she was no runway model but a fun chick with a good sense of humor.

18. oddeyeblu

oddeyeblu Member

I think she may have knocked me closer to 60/40 LOL
    Her possessive immaturity really turned me off.

19. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    I know a lady that thinks I'm gay just because I don't stare at her rather spectacular boobs. Why waste time wanting what I can't have, you know?

20. oddeyeblu

oddeyeblu Member

Women can't stand to be ignored. I gorgeous guy can turn a woman of with his slippery lines, but a guy can ignore her and that's the mutha fucka she wants attention from.

Draft saved Draft deleted