turkey neck

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
starting to get it, what can I do to prevent this? I read a post on pegym saying to just gently tug down on your sack and it'll start to go away but just wanna double check.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Reverse" jelqs, and holding the excess skin back at the base of your penis when you stretch should help fix this.

To prevent this from occurring, you should ensure that any excess skin around the glans is retracted prior to stretching or hanging.

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sup big al, when you say hold the excess skin back at the base, do you mean holding down towards the ground or back towards myself?

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
Is it possible you have always been built this way, but just never noticed it?

Doing PE exercises really gets your mind focused on your penis in a way that it has never been before.

Maybe you have never scrutinized your penis and scrotum before, and what you are seeing is the way you've always been.

If you do actually have "turkey neck" I don't think anyone else would notice.

JMHO. Best of luck with the PE routine!

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is it possible you have always been built this way, but just never noticed it?

Doing PE exercises really gets your mind focused on your penis in a way that it has never been before.

Maybe you have never scrutinized your penis and scrotum before, and what you are seeing is the way you've always been.

If you do actually have "turkey neck" I don't think anyone else would notice.

JMHO. Best of luck with the PE routine!
lol i actually thought of this, it's not an extremely noticeable turkey neck and i don't mind it as it is, just want to make sure it does get any bigger(?). wording feels off:S