Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well lets start with get you both hot and horney by playing with my cock in front of you both.... ahhhh it feels good no no dont touch.... After I get hard I will start to kiss on her neck and let her watch you jerk till you get hard but no no dont touch... After you get hard I want you to start tit fucking her and playing with her hair as I get my dick sucked and start to finger her wet pussy. I then will slowly start to put my cock head in her dripping pussy and tease her while she sucks you off. As she starts to get use to the head moving in and out slowly I jam all 8 1/2 inchs in and listen to her groan with your dick in her throat.... As I get close to getting ready to blow I pull out and hold it all in. Now you start to fuck her till she cant take it any more and we both slide in her wet throbbing pussy till she explodes with massive screams to stick it in her ass..... What you think so far?

B_chelsea7

Just Browsing
Media
Well lets start with get you both hot and horney by playing with my cock in front of you both.... ahhhh it feels good no no dont touch.... After I get hard I will start to kiss on her neck and let her watch you jerk till you get hard but no no dont touch... After you get hard I want you to start tit fucking her and playing with her hair as I get my dick sucked and start to finger her wet pussy. I then will slowly start to put my cock head in her dripping pussy and tease her while she sucks you off. As she starts to get use to the head moving in and out slowly I jam all 8 1/2 inchs in and listen to her groan with your dick in her throat.... As I get close to getting ready to blow I pull out and hold it all in. Now you start to fuck her till she cant take it any more and we both slide in her wet throbbing pussy till she explodes with massive screams to stick it in her ass..... What you think so far?
That is so hot

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I'd smoosh my tits against yours and give her a longggggggg slopppppy droooooly suck on her pink cock!

Making sure to rub her frenulum with my pierced tongue and hide her shaft along with the length in my very deep cleavage.

Then,i'd give her a tit w*nk and as she pushed her cock up between my tits i'd lick the goo that was oozing her raging hard cock and as she shot her load into my mouth,letting it dribble slowly out of my mouth onto my tits then tell you to lick it all off.

Then i'd tether you as i gave you my strap on watching your tits jiggle as i fvcked your arse hard! Whilst i was doing that she'd push her cock into your mouth so you'd be royally spitroasted.I'd slap your arse cheeks hard and i give you a severely hard fvcking.

Then after she ejaculated down your throat i'd untie you and kick you both out as you walked like John Wayne and she put her now withered willy back into her pants.