Turn off the damn football!!!!

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by SouthernGirl, Jan 4, 2011.

1. SouthernGirl

SouthernGirl Member

2. scguy29210

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You know that isn't happening!

3. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Sugar Bowl in an hour... I haven't followed either team at all this year, and I don't care, I'm still watching it :biggrin1:

4. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some people like football, I find it a relief to get to spend time doing the things I enjoy. I don't care for sports on tv. I could give two rats if other people want to scream and yell at the tv. I'm happy to read a book or paint or something. Now if I could go see say a Hockey game, well I'd be screaming on the way there!

My suggestion would be to find a hobby so you have something fun to do while your man/ woman is watching football.

5. D_Barbi_Dahl

D_Barbi_Dahl Account Disabled

I'm 100% football chick. And when my team performs well and delivers a W, I'm very giving, happy, horny and celebratory! Go Buckeyes!!!!

6. SouthernGirl

SouthernGirl Member

Seriously, I don't think we are ever going to have sex because there is SOME kind of football on.

The first time I went to his house I almost DIED! The entire basement is a fucking Bear Bryant memorial! Every shape, color, and form of Alabama contraband you could imagine is in there! I felt sick!
    (I'm an Auburn fan)

I really believe this is the type of man who would rather watch football than get some head.

7. D_Barbi_Dahl

There's always half time!

8. Fleur

Gold Member

I still have failed to know all the rules to football, but with growing up with an older brother who I think would die without ESPN, I do love sports. I can't watch football like I would hockey or baseball (love those more) but I'd never tell the man I'm with to turn it off. He enjoys it. I can either watch with him or otherwise amuse myself. :) Sometimes I'll do something while I watch like crochet if it's not a particularly interesting game to me but I still want to watch.

I'm sure I'd have things he'd not care to do and I wouldn't want him to censor that so I wouldn't censor him from watching what he likes, having the guys over etc. Besides, it's a good opportunity to be domestic, I think.

9. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Or to go to dinner/ movie/ SHOPPING with a girl friend etc. There is always SOMETHING I can do. Doesn't bother me a bit.

10. Fleur

Gold Member

Exactly. If I don't want to watch, then I'd go out with the girls. There's plenty of other things I can do. It's kind of silly to get huffy about it to me. I've never understood the problem with it. It doesn't bother me in the least.

11. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think she's missing sex:confused:

To the OP:

Whatever you do don't parade into the living room in a nightie and block the tv during an important play:tongue: Especially not if his friends are there!

Though you could possibly crawl in on your hands and knees and have it doggie so he can still see the game? Buy a vibrator? Take a cold shower...

It's almost over isn't it? I don't even know when the season starts or ends.

#11 HiddenLacey, Jan 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2011
  12. D_Barbi_Dahl

You Rock SG83! That's an outstanding suggestion! This is the last week of college football. The NFL ends with the superbowl, so about one more month!

13. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nah you rock chica!

The superbowl is pretty much the only game I subject myself to. Though I do sometimes catch the Skins when I'm bored. I just can't focus on it for very long. They stop to much or something:rolleyes:

Hockey is more aggressive and ummm happy inducing for me:biggrin1: Nothing like watching the guys slam into the glass and each other. I've recently picked up Hockey as my favorite sport in the last couple of years. The first time I saw the Canes in action I was hooked, but I'm still learning. First time they did a hat trick I was like oh hell no I'm keeping my free hat!!!

14. Fleur

Gold Member

I know, SG83, hockey gets me hot too. :D

15. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hecks YEAH!!!!! If you lived closer I'd be begging you to come with:biggrin1:

16. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Turn off the football at my house at your peril. I will get cranky. If only I could manage to be alone with a certain someone at game time, some of those fun combination plays might happen, but it's generally an all-ages scene.

If you truly can't relate, demand equal chick-flick time.

17. SprkE08

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    NO!!!!

18. sizequeenNY

sizequeenNY New Member

Albums:
    With my ex, it was football(soccer) weekends. It is all year lol. I would make plans on my own, go for maintenance, shop, maybe cook for him. Sex before game, before friends visit is a good way to make sure you are both having fun. I also like the toy idea he should take you toy shopping

19. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

I love football. Especially college ball! But I don't think I've ever turned my back on sex so I could watch a ballgame.

And now that we have DVR, hell, you can fuck your brains out, and then enjoy the afterglow as you turn on the tube and watch what you missed!

20. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm watching a great game right now. :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted